State of this game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryanb156, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Ryanb156

Ryanb156 New Member

This game has a population issue and everyone knows it. There are a lot of loyal and active regular players that are often on every day, but the population is still extremely low and there aren't many new players that come in like with other servers. Seems like more people have been on lately which is great, but at the cost of DC'ing every 20 minutes because I guess the servers aren't large enough to handle more people playing at a time? What the hell. Redfox keeps saying yeah we'll do this or that if the population rises and when we get more players, and now that more players are here and more players are active, we can't even barely play anymore because of the constant disconnects..

2. Dakora

Dakora Member

Also take into account there has not been a maintenance since rebirth update came out so the servers need a reset is what it looks like

3. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We will be having a routine maintenance tomorrow to check the servers and reset.

4. Andywang1991

Andywang1991 New Member

yes, i also found this problem. so i choose twelve sky 2 classic international