Would I run into any legal issues if I try to make a game thats heavily inspired by Rumble Fighter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EmmanuelCamden, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@TheFuzionBranz @Pasha The drop rate on Fearless was HORRIBLE, I knew people who dropped $200+ and barely got a couple 30days of which you needed SEVEN 30day Fearless to combine to a perm BEFORE the event period ended all for a scroll that was A- tier and dropping from its release. At least boxes now have noticeably better drop rates, several desirable drops instead of just 1-2, the drops themselves are actually worth what youre probably paying for it compared to just another shop scroll, and you might even be able to recipe your temps into a perm! Gold Box 2 was so f***ed that they had to make a Gold Box G2S and the rates for Telos, Tsunami and Quake were still s*** because it was littered with throw away items like pots and nades etc, items which have been removed from nearly all modern boxes.

My point is boxes were around the whole time and they were in fact worse in the past.

2. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

my point is.....it wasn't the entire updates... with nothing else..

3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Ofc we had boxes before . But now its more like you got rares from these new boxes or you are on a lost position ,and most likely you gonna lose (ofc if someone is bad op scroll wont help him vs someone who is good)

4. MJBxRawr

MJBxRawr New Member

IDK but do it to make RF great again!

5. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

The drop rate on fearless was actually decent. OGP on top of that offered anyone who got 3 timed copies a permanent version of the scroll, not 7. Could have been 7 or 30 day variants. Thats how I got it. Plus it wasnt an event, they did the same for Telos and Hungar and Dark Slayer.

Fearless is not A- tier, its just simply horrible and even more worthless than half of the shop. Shidokan is a better scroll.

Box's now have 30day variants and perm variants with like 3 different versions for each. Whats worst is that it has the same pouch, carat coupons, etc, most of the time. The only boxes that can be worth it are BF or Christmas. Everything else is dogsh-t

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Your memory deceives you, it was 7 30days. I knew people who dropped $200+ on boxes and only got a few temps. And yes it was an event specific for Fearless and Plat Valk, an event that did NOT occur again for Gold Box 2 and Dark Slayer Box content. The next time combining temps into perms returned was in the Shadow Fox Box in GC. I was playing a LOT during this time and what you purported didnt happen. You ARE however very correct in your assessment of Shidokan being better than Fearless.