KL droprates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elsikerins, Feb 26, 2020.

?

How many blessing drops do you get per 100 mobs

Poll closed Mar 25, 2020.
  1. 1-2

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. 3-4

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. 5-6

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. 7-8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 9-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Hello folks. We all know GM's ain't keen to join this conversation, though i would very much like them to.
    As previously always this has happened. Our dear friends would always appreciate the feedback, and then it gets sent straight to shredder.
    I have grinded KL map Furious mobs for the past month. The amount of Blessing and seal drops i have gotten is ridiculous. Ofcourse some days in my 1 to 2 hour grind after work i can manage to pull off 4-5 blessing drops and a few seals. Other days - i am lucky to get one or two blessing drops and a few seals. I keep using same droprates that i always do.
    So i don't understand why the drops fluctuate so much. In an hour i kill over 200 mobs and the drops are silly.
    We all know that so far "advanced drops" "rares" whatever you decide to call them (blessings, seals,books and so on) have fixed droprate which isn't affected by any droprate bonuses (or penalties)
    If i do the math and pull out averages from all my farms (godsakes dont make me do excel sheet for these)
    droprate for blessings is about 1-2 %. Seals might be a bit higher than that. 3-4%
    After mob drops were sorted, people believe the droprates have been lower than ever before. ( i remember this aswell when i was weak and puny and played warrior, and sorcerers dropped blessings - i could barely kill a mob and still pull off more blessing drops than these days)
    If we look at the rates that we need for crafting - it really quickly gets really sad. I'd say with new premium and band attributes at the max for creating - Seal of Yellow dragon craft rate i believe to be around 40%
    And we need over a stack of those seals for the Deco.
    And the rate at which the 4 seals drop.. man it's just sad.
    People spend days farming and feel little to no reward for their time invested in the game.

Also i would love to ask how many of these drops do you guys get per 100 mobs. It will be an anonymous vote so do not worry if you are wanting to keep your secrets.

After grinding for days now. I believe the fixed droprate should be ramped up a notch. What do you guys think ?
    And GM's please participate in this. I'd love to hear your insight... Let's keep it civil here and special shoutout to Swim and other sarcastic memegorillas.

On the final note - people should feel rewarded for the immense grind they do in-game. Many people cannot grind anything else than Kunlun (Loulan dungeon requires really good gear, so does Icy Palace dungeon, beside those, we don't really have anything else useful to grind.)

@Ahri and @Ninearts - please participate in discussion with open ears and leniency towards your community. We are willing to give you feedback - but in exchange you not only need to listen to feedback, but aswell act on it sometimes.
    I know this thread will turn into how RedFox milks us out of our money and how evil they all are and how Ahri wakes up everyday in bed burried in franklins... So if you have to say that. Just.. don't.

And my next suggestion is. Disable event rates in KL or lower them to so said 30-40% droprate and increase experience to say 2.5x and skill exp to 2x while rest of the maps gets the usual - 200 200 200% rates.

Also i'd love GM's to show us the droptable rates for these items. Though i doubt i was far off with 1-2 %

There it is - feedback - now appreciate it.... Don't get much of this these days. Because instead- people quit the game - yes they do. don't pretend that they don't, other third afk's, The last third is trying to play and collect items. Also people have given up on you. People try to send feedback - and they fall on deaf ears. And let's not compare this with Korean server. They have a different playerbase alltogether.
    Just as Yin cannot be compared to Tao

Revered, phongtran3 and Swim like this.
  2. Shuji

Shuji New Member

You didn't add the only real option: 0.

They should fix drop tables, not disable the drop events.