Black vs White got bugged?

Discussion in 'Yin Server' started by hauhohung, Feb 23, 2020.

1. hauhohung

hauhohung Member

As the title, yesterday I joined BvW. I'm White side, and after our side killed boss in Bloody Pain, we moved to 5th floor as usual. Then guess what? Black side could enter in 5th floor either :). And last joke is, there was 2 TW boss (sorry forgot exactly name) appeared, and White side got pked by Black side even we won in killing boss at BP. So pls GM check this problem as soon as well. Thank you very much.

2. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

It was really weird war indeed. Probably reason for this is, that both hermits died same time. I didn't look at hp bars, I was told that black hermit had 1% left when white died, but notification said whites won. We all got buff to enter cc5.
    Me and Rhea were the only ones who saw just 1 TGW in there, everyone else saw 2.
    Wei died, we all got buff and Th0t is a hero of the white clans, even though he is black ( or white disguised as a black?o_O )

3. hauhohung

hauhohung Member

Thank you for explaining! But, I probably BvW got bugged after last maintaince, cause I saw system announced twice Hero's names who killed TGW boss. And sometimes they were different names in per BvW. After the day before yesterday, I knew what happened. So I hope GMs can answer this problem in this topic.Fix it or have to wait till next maintaince, that's I mean. Thank you anyway who read the topic.

4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Both Hermits indeed died around the same time.
    • Overlord of North Sea died at 11:01:27
    • Hermit of South Sea died at 11:01:26
    I will reply to this thread once I heard from the developers.

BirdbrainX and Perfection like this.
  5. hauhohung

hauhohung Member

So, how about did 2 TGW boss appear? :D

6. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

She said "I will reply to this thread once I heard from the developers".....
    I'm pretty sure she will clear this whole thing up in detail once they get back to her....

7. hauhohung

hauhohung Member

As u said, it mean still there was a side killed boss first, even just 1s. So why, why? Why both sides can enter 5th floor, that's the problem I was talking about at the beginning :). I feel mesh with this situation, look like we tried to through a big gate to heaven but actually we met a monster behind it :)). Sorry my mind just not well in this time :(. Thank you anyway who discussed to solve my question, hope GMs still care about us :D.

8. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The developer has confirmed that an unknown error has occurred, which gave out the buff to enter CC5 to both sides along with 2x TGW. The issue will be fixed in P195.

Bankz likes this.