THIS GAME IS GOING TO MAKE ME VOTE FOR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Logic, Feb 15, 2020.

?

If they dont do this will you vote for trump?

Poll closed May 25, 2020.
  1. Yes

57.1%
  2. No

14.3%
  3. Im a communist

28.6%
  1. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

now that I got your attention, please make the 5 gold tickets give shards and please an auto connect feature to any game that has a open slot available and a upgrade to 6 rounds as a option so down time is redeuced during the none ready wait forever bs (spawn dead till next round or que with 6-8 other people searching and auto start) so this game can have a little more life. also a moon with android breakable tiles please.

ty

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

quick start button similar to fortnite and cod's matchmaking from the lobby.

tamirtov likes this.
  3. gottablast

gottablast Member

thats 1 way to get rid of the 60ish remaining players - i support

4. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

k

5. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I'd like an option to join a room and spectate the game if there's enough slots available. Once the game ends the spectator automatically join the room.

Quick matchmaking for players who just want to have fun (quick matchmaking game modes such as Moon, NHAA, Blacktop, Glacier)

Game mode that allows auto game start feature with jump-ins from the lobby (you'd be able to set the time before the auto start commences or depending on the # of players).

Logic likes this.
  6. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

yeah this game use to have an auto start feature too actually if everyone was ready would start in 5 seconds that should be brought back. and im willing to accept spectate option that joins you in if someone leaves but that might cause lag if too many people are spectating I suppose it can be limited to 2 people per game w.e gets people ready for a match sooner im not logging in much anymore because its not worth the effort game hunting.

7. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Oh yeah and they can implement it in the code with Observer design pattern
    The observer will be player's client and the observable will be the room.

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Please refrain from involving politicians as a means to click bait, even if it’s clearly a joke.

Your thread title has been modified.

9. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

ok but please tell the devs to fix the dcing dc'd 3 times in my first 3 games today and thats after trying to get a room for 10 mins each time this game is so dead and what happen to the gold tickets giving shards? is it still soon

10. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

For the disconnection issues, we've raised our concerns to our developers many times, but they have not figured out a fix to this issue. As for the request to implement Orichalcons in Golden Tickets, that idea has been put on a halt as we identified multiple instances of Bonus Present abuse in the past few months.

Logic likes this.