Strategy : 9Dragons Awaken Errors

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by Eroine, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

[Game Guard Errors]

What is this Game Guard ?

Lots of the problems caused by Game Guard are because of proxy servers. What kind of problems we may encounter?

1. If internet connection is restricted due to security programs(firewall or antivirus), GameGuard may not be able to update.So, you should turn off those setting.

2.Connection to the GameGuard update server is not possible due to external firewalls. Check the settings of those firewalls or ask the administrator of the network about them.

3. Internet connection problem. See if you need an authentification for re-connecting.

4.A proxy server is on. If a proxy server is on open IE, [Tools] – [Internet options] – [Connections] – [LAN settings]. Check whether proxy server is on and if it is, uncheck the option : [Use a proxy server for your LAN ]

5. Modified hosts file.The hosts file can change a certain internet address to a different one. This file is frequently modified by spywares or viruses ( like last time when many people got a virus in 9Dragons through Game Guard ).

a) Open the hosts file located in the directory below ( different from OS to OS)

b)Select Notepad in the ‘Open With’ window.

c) Delete all game and GameGuard related lines and save ( lines without #).

[Common Gameguar Errors]

Common Windows 10 GameGuard error types and their fixes :

Error 100, it means your computer has a virus infection. Update your antivirus to the latest and then scan your computer. If the error persists, it may be a virus that cannot be easily detected.

Error 110 indicates that NProtect has been loaded once but still resides in your computer’s memory. Open Task Manager from CTRL+ALT+DELETE, select Processes, and end process for u_skidprogram and GameMon.des. If this doesn’t help, restart your computer.

Error 112: to resolve this error, ensure your computer is virus free and you have enough memory available. Update your antivirus, and ensure you have few programs open at the same time. Disable any security software, temporarily, as these may prevent GameGuard from executing, then scan your computer with an updated antivirus to remove any viruses that are affecting GameGuard, and check your computer for minimum system requirements.

Error 114 is very common, but there’s no specific solution to this error. However, it generally indicates that some software on your computer is hindering NProtect from loading. Check that you have admin access to your computer and you have shut down any unnecessary software. You can also end processes or system services that aren’t necessary, and temporarily disable your security software which may prevent GameGuard from executing. Restart your computer and see if the Windows 10 GameGuard error 114 goes away.

Error 115: This indicates that the game has executed multiple times, or that GameGuard is running already. Close the game and reboot your PC.

Error 120/124/141/142: this Windows 10 GameGuard error indicates that NProtect is either incomplete or damaged. In this case, delete the GameGuard folder and repatch it, or try to click on the Check Files button.

Error 150/153: This means the setup file for GameGuard either doesn’t exist, or has been corrupted. Delete the GameGuard folder and restart your computer, then download GameGuard all over again. You can also download the setup file for GameGuard and install the GameGuard folder.

Error 155: this error indicates your computer has a severe virus or your OS/Hard disk are corrupted. Check with Microsoft support to help restore the file in your specific operating system version. You can also check for viruses and reinstall your browser or rsabase.dll in the system folder based on the version of Internet Explorer you use.

Error 157: if you get this Windows 10 GameGuard error, the tool may still be running, but close 9Dragons if it is open, then wait for about one to two minutes and restart the game. If it persists, restart your computer.

Error 170: this is caused by a problem with GameGuard INI, so the program doesn’t launch. Delete the GameGuard folder and re-run the game again to download the NProtect files. You can also delete the folder, restart your computer and let the launcher download the GameGuard folder again, or reinstall the setup file and try running the game again.

Error 174: this is also called the completer skill bug, and it is caused by overlapping computer and other skills and can cause frequent DC’s leading to a permanent ban as it is considered speedhacking. Reinstall GameGuard and ensure the client is functional to fix this Windows 10 GameGuard error.

Error 200: this indicates that an illegal program has been detected. Close all unnecessary programs and try again (check for third party tool programs as well). Launch Task Manager and terminate any illegal or unnecessary programs and processes. Scan your PC with an updated virus scanner to remove viruses that may be in the NProtect blacklist. Run Windows in Diagnostic startup by right clicking Start>Run>type msconfig>OK then under General, select Diagnostic startup and reboot your PC

Error 230: this is an initialization error. Update DirectX and your graphics card drivers. If this doesn’t help, delete the GameGuard folder and restart the game to reinstall and update GameGuard.

Error 340: this indicates that NProtect patches failed to download either due to network issues or an overly restrictive firewall leading to failed downloads. Check your firewall or antivirus settings and let GameGuard patch its files. if the network is not stable currently, the internet or firewall settings might be having some issues so you need to manually adjust them. If GameGuard still doesn’t update, find the hosts files from C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and right click on the host file, select properties, then ensure the read only option is unchecked. Open the hosts file with Notepad, and delete all lines and text under …. # …….. 127.0.0.1 …….. localhost. Close the hosts file, accept changes, and restart your computer. Ensure you have enough bandwidth and no upload/download is crowding your internet connection. If using WiFi, ensure it is stable and no one else is using it, then close any other apps besides 9Dragons.

Error 350: GameGuard has been canceled by the computer’s user, so restart and do not cancel GameGuard option. You can also try connecting again or confirm if the network status by pressing retry button.

Error 360: this means the NProtect patch process has failed due to corrupted files or an overly restrictive firewall. To fix this Windows 10 GameGuard error, allow NProtect access through your firewall, and if it persists, delete GameGuard directory. If the update isn’t successful or GameGuard file is corrupted, try again later or check firewall settings. Also scan GameGuard folder from the game directory and download it using the manual link, install and try again.

Error 361: this means GameGuard did not install well, probably it was canceled or something happened. You can download GameGuard again, or go to Internet>Settings>Network>Check security program is working or not. Also check if you need authorization to use the internet before connecting to it.

Error 380: this indicates the problem is with your internet connection, and security software. You can either wait and try later, or verify your firewall settings. If you fail to connect to GameGuard update server, download GameGuard manually and install it again.

Error 405: this relates to invalid timestamp or the timestamp is out of the acceptable boundaries, encountered when entering dungeons so it is a failsafe to stop bots from entering dungeons using fake or forged packets. You need to trace all cases to either multiple people in a team trying to enter a dungeon at the same time so each will get the error as the team is DC, or, the people’s connection is unstable due to excessive uploading/downloading on the network, or inefficient networking hardware (router/WiFi cards/WiFi Ariels). Resolve it by checking the connection status and identify the source of the weak connection, then remove the problem.

Error 421: this is due to a GameGuard error, so delete the GameGuard folder and reinstall it or let the launcher download a fresh copy, or replace with the one that works (from another person)

Error 500: indicates that there’s a program that conflicts with GameGuard. Check Task Manager for such a program and close it by clicking End Process.

Error 610/620/102/1013/1014: this indicates that GameGuard files are not found or have been changed. Delete the GameGuard folder and try again.

Error 905/1015: This is related to animations and GameGuard too. Reinstalling GameGuard and ensuring the client is functional will resolve this Windows 10 GameGuard error.

Error ____ (no numbers): indicates that your computer is lagging

[Other errors]

If you get an error such as ‘Cannot display video mode’, reinstall the game or reinstall the graphics card. If you keep getting DC’ed a few minutes into the game, go to

Error code -1 (Cannot connect to authentication server)
    • Check your connection and try to re-log in game
    • Visit the forum to check if there is any maintenance or servers are down by any reason

Error code 0 (Disconnected from the game server)

Error Code 183 (Cannot create a file when that file already exists)
    • Quit the game and restart it again
    • Check your internet connection and be sure you are connected

Error Code 10013 (Failed to socket initialize)
    • Check your Firewall/Antivirus settings in order to allow the 9Dagons net traffic your firewall/antivirus must allow these programs:
    ..........NDLauncher.exe
    ..........NDLauncher2.exe
    ..........NineDragons.exe
    ..........GameGuard.des
    ..........GameMon.des

Make sure that the ports 8220 and 8221 are unblocked on your firewall.
    And remember that each new patch you need to allow the modified game

- Error Code 10054/10060 (Connection reset by peer. The connection was forcibly closed by the remote host)

If nothing works, download Malwarebytes (free edition) or a better antivirus.

Phlox likes this.
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

[In Game Errors ]

Characters stuck at a location/Unable to Move
    • To use the escape function you must put in peace mode /Press Option (O) / Escape.

Cannot create a character
    • Be sure you have typed a name.
    • Change the name until you can create the character (It’s possible you need change more than 1 time until get a free name).

Character is missing
    • Be sure you have selected the Server where you had created it.

Character Selection Screen and video lag issues
    • Check the upgrading of your video card.

Missing Mastery points (after reassigns the Chi points)
    • Quit the game (do not go to Title Screen) and restart 9Dragons again.

I can not delete a person From the Black List
    • You must delete a file with your account name which is into the Script folder
    By default, the way to find it is: My PC >> C: >> programs Files >> 9Dragons >> Date >> Script.

Phlox likes this.
  3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

[Other Errors]

Will be updated :)

4. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Hola :D

Just to add to your list of errors/bugs.

1. If you happen to become stuck and are in a dungeon (you don't really want to escape), if you have a weapon in your bag you can open your character screen (c) drag the weapon into your current equipped weapon and you should be able to move again.

2. I've talked to the GMs about this but they can't make it happen but anyways, it you die and a player revives you, you somethings can't attack (attack/skill bug). You can fix this by re-logging or if you have a "Huatuo's Panacea" die again then use one to revive yourself and you should be able to attack again.

There's some other bugs I've been seeing people use to have an unfair advantage in-game which I will tell you about once i understand how to explain them. I'm talking about skill glitches/bugs.

That's all for now ;)

Phlox and Eroine like this.
  5. lazyhero89

lazyhero89 New Member

I can't create a character. In fact i can't type in the name box. There is no virtual keyboard to type a name and can't use my keyboard either. What do i do?

6. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

That's odd. Were you able to use your keyboard to login with your password?

7. lazyhero89

lazyhero89 New Member

There is a virtual keyboard to log in. After that no more keyboard when i create a character.

8. BirdbrainX

You can activate the windows on-screen keyboard.

9. lazyhero89

lazyhero89 New Member

It also don't work.

10. BirdbrainX

Hmm, I'm outta idea. :(

11. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

To number one. I usually get stuck when i use series of aoe's and pick up loot at the same time. Just as easy way to fix it for me is to click on the [Peace/Combat] mode button with mouse https://prnt.sc/qzzq15
    after that im able to move again, or use skills.

12. fuzzydwarf

fuzzydwarf New Member

Same problem as everybody else. "Failed to connect to upgrade information server". Have tried all the standard fixes. This is probably the first time i've tried to login to 9Dragons since last year, if that is relevant

Hmm, i think I just posted this to the wrong thread :'(