Event: Lunar New Year 2020

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jan 28, 2020.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

012719_main_banner01.png

Happy Lunar New Year! Are you ready to claim all the fortune and prosperity this year has to offer? In celebration of the Year of the Rat, we are hosting events that are sure to put you ahead of the curve.

Collect White Rat Tails and Fangs!
    The tails and fangs of the mythical White Rat have been scattered all across the land. As these items are held with high regard, you can trade them into Hefei's festival merchant, Seo Hwarang, for a chance to create some priceless relics. White Rat Fangs can be found by defeating field mobs over level 150, and White Rat Tails can be found by defeating dungeon mobs over level 150. Collect as many as you can and amass great power for the new year.

Materials.PNG

Seo Hwarang's Resource List
    The following items can be made from festival merchant Seo Hwarang's Resource List.

Resources.PNG

Seo Hwarang's Create List
    The following items can be made from festival merchant Seo Hwarang's Create List

Create.PNG

Chi of the White Rat Buff
    Imbued with the power of the mythical White Rat, take charge of the new year with the support of the Chi of the White Rat Buff. During the event period, we will be activating the following bonuses!
    • Increases Maximum Life by 15000
    • Increases Maximum Vital Energy by 15000
    • Absorb Damage and Vital energy by 10/1000
    • Increases all Attributes by 30
    The Chi of the White Rat buff will last for 359 minutes. When the buff expires, you can relog to receive the buff again.

Lunar New Year Playtime Bonus
    Every day you log in, during this event period, be sure to click on the "Stamp Tracker" icon, located below the mini-map in-game to receive your reward(s). The longer you stay in-game, the more rewards you get! Log in for the below cumulative periods over the event periods to receive White Rat Fangs and White Rat Tails, daily.

Accumulated Event.PNG
    • Click the “Stamp Tracker” icon located below the mini-map in the game to display the Accumulated Event.
    • You must achieve a cumulative amount of minutes/hours over the event period logged in to receive the event prizes.
    • The prizes are cumulative. If you qualified for a higher tier of Playtime rewards, you would also receive all lower tiers.
    • Prizes are limited to once per account.
    Marketplace Item: White Rat Blood
    From now until 6:00 PM, March 3rd, you'll be able to purchase White Rat Blood from our Marketplace!

Sale Items:
    • White Rat Blood (10)
    • White Rat Blood (50+5)
    • White Rat Blood (100+10)
    Properties: Can Trade, Cannot Sell, Can Store, Cannot Discard

Event Notice:
    • The event begins January 28, 2020, after maintenance and will run until February 18, 2020, before maintenance.
    • Reward items are obtained at a fixed probability -- there is no guarantee that you will obtain them.
    • Any accounts found abusing the event will be permanently banned.
    • The event schedule and details are subject to change without notice or compensation.
    • Click the [?] icon located at the top-right corner to open up the Resource and Create window.
    • Place your cursor over the magnifying glass to check the properties of an item.
    • Event items and Resource list will be deleted from the game. Be certain to use/open them by February 18th March 3rd's maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2020
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Zzzzzzzzz

Swim and Captainpack like this.
  3. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

#_#

Captainpack likes this.
  4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

While the event is identical to the last couple of events we have had, it could have turned out much worse. They could have forgotten to change it from Pig to Rat. :p

Captainpack likes this.
  5. TouchMyTralala

TouchMyTralala Member

kung flu really did a number

Captainpack likes this.
  6. BemDormido

BemDormido New Member

Best Carniçaria Ever

Captainpack likes this.
  7. Fr13dr1c3

Fr13dr1c3 New Member

Throws event drop in market place..

Captainpack likes this.
  8. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

Whats the point, its the exact same as the Christmas Event.... Nothing special,nothing crazy I mean the relics are ok I guess but comon, this is a big let down for a Lunar Event.....

Captainpack likes this.
  9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

China caught and everybody and everything got a flew with a virus this year, even the event :)

TouchMyTralala and Captainpack like this.
  10. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

s-l400.jpg Thank you :D

11. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

Very low drop

Captainpack likes this.
  12. BirdbrainX

Casual farming for Fangs seems decent for a weekday. Gotten somewhere between 50-60'ish in 30mins without drop card. Should have enough for craft a full set of lv 1 relics by the weekend.

Captainpack likes this.
  13. BirdbrainX

I have not crafted any yet, but the lv 1 relics should be relatively easy with MCG and band craft attribute. The lv 2 relic set should have success rates similar to 30cons based on a quick calculation, plus the base item is preserved.

Captainpack likes this.
  14. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

Anyways thats doesnt fix any real issues which this game curently have... It doesnt fix low population, huge inbalance both in pvp and pve between content provided by cash shop compared to content which you can archive ingame by devoting your time and hard work.
    Boring copy paste skin content without any quest line, nerfed creating rates, low drop rates ( i hope that they erase junk drops and boost rate of vital crafting materials ).
    I dont mind outdated graphic becouse changing it will not fix the game, it will be like another smoke granade throwed into crowd to make it more disoriented to use better comparison it would be like fresh painted old house with eroded foundation.

Thars why ill hung my beggar staff above my fireplace and skip till they fix this game ( this or another publisher ).

And this is small suprise for all devoted players to celebrate Lunar New Year

Have good one TricksterHou out ^_^

Captainpack likes this.
  15. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

I know quite a few people who made it in 1 try, the lvl 2 relic... how ever it took me 13, with using the same boosts :( fml

16. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Nice free relics. Easy to get

Captainpack and [CM]NineArts like this.
  17. Pang4

Pang4 New Member

obsolet till Server is Dead.

RF didnt hear their playerbase, now its to late to get it in the right way.

For me, it was great to see new stuff and content . i never get that strong and came close to caplvl. But my Time ,and i thing its the same for many others, is over in 9D.

Earlier it was a grindfest, that was ok. now its only same thing. Try hard to get materials and fail as hell. To much botter, no punishment.
    so many Bugs unfixed. no protection at trades. to many copy Paste Events.

Thanks to all the People that go a long way with me. especily IronWolf and Shinoby Crew and Swim with the Wanderers.

I with u all the Best in Reallife.

FongSeiYuk

18. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

I bought 7x White Rat Blood (100+ 10) from IM then tried crafting to Lv.2 Relic and failed 7 times too. I haven’t tried more so far. I’m done spending on this Event, so much P2W. They should have at least increase the crafting rate from IM mats. than those mats. you get from mobs. Good luck guys on this sucky craft rates!

Captainpack likes this.
  19. ariesnguyen

ariesnguyen New Member

To ensure you need to try 10 times with buff band.
    7% for 1 time creat.
    You need see and read infomation in game

Captainpack likes this.
  20. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

Very low manufacturing rate...most drop low...why ?...

Captainpack likes this.