Some question about stat and orm comparation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindW0lf, Jan 28, 2020.

1. WindW0lf

WindW0lf New Member

Hi everyone, I am just a newbie and have some question that i can't find out the answer myself, so please give me some advise about these:
    1/ Why many people try to increase crit rate by orm and sealed line on inner and relics while it is almost always higher than 100% (only with 8 common relic, for example my stat is over 200% crit rate)?
    2/ Physical damage, Max dmg and critical damage. Which is the best option while choosing orm for weapon?
    3/ Is the Attack success rate and Damage balance important and need to be noticed?
    Thank you for reading my threat and sorry if there is some stupid question.
    Hope to help some answer and discussion!

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Increasing crit rate as high as they possibly can is mostly for PvP reasons. In the case of PvE, I have observed that we can consistently deal a critical hit on mobs so long as our crit rate is around 185% and above.

Hmm, this is a tricky one. If you can consistently deal critical hits, having a high crit damage can be beneficial. However, you shouldn't neglect having high base damage range either, since having an overall high damage range will naturally boost the amount of crit damage you do when you deal a critical hit.

hearty likes this.
  3. hearty

hearty Member

Great explanation, always attentive and helpful.