100% MCG Repel Quest

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Cytrix, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Hey guys,

So I recently started the quest series to get 100% MCG for wave/repel. I'm at Purify Kunlun pt. 4 now and I have to kill 150 of each Blood Sorcerer. The idiotic thing is the quest doesn't accept Fallen / Rampage Sorcerers, it only accepts plain simple Blood Sorcerers without special prefix. Is there a place I am missing here or are these basterds very very uncommon ingame? All the places with Blood Sorcerers I know, have only very few of these mobs (rest is all fallen/rampage BS) and I have to wait ages for them to respawn.
    Any of you know a position ingame where these mobs are more common? It took me literally an hour to kill not even 10 of each.

2. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

try to the left of lost camp. that path that leads to the waterfall thingy. then at the near end take a step to the left and there is a small hill at the end of which is a little spot with bamboos. they spawn there. not many tho. like 3 at most. alternatively you could just head to the waterfall and there are some there too but they might be fallen/rampage so not sure. next is advanced base-overturned plain but again idk if they're fallen/rampage or not

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  3. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Try checking around overturned heavens plain, plenty of blood sorcerer mobs there.

4. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Advanced base. Top left on map. I thought that was best place but it still takes awhile because the respawn rate is slow. Just keep circling and killing eventually you'll get em all.

Perfection likes this.
  5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Thanks for your inputs guys. Sadly I do know all the places you mentioned and they all ****. @Junky91 the hill on the left mostly has snake blood sorceres and most i've seen was 2 mobs there.
    Guess best chance is to circulate arround advanced base, This is going to take me weeks probably but well what the heck. I need to do something in this game after all xD. Thanks anyways.

6. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

true not much to do on yin lol

7. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Have you tried the mobs east of lost Villa?

If you stand in lost Villa and face the clinic, the mins are up above him.

Leave lost Villa, go north or towards the mines, just as you leave lost on your right is a path leading up behind lost. There are female mins up there. Or leave lost and go straight across from lost and run up that hill. Go until you see the female mobs.

I think those are the ones your looking for. Took me weeks to figure out that quest and I do believe your looking for those mins I'm speaking of.

I may be wrong, but check bamboo hill and the dragon something to the west.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      429.5 KB
      Views: