Beast Palace

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darksander, Jan 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. darksander

darksander New Member

Hi all,

what is wrong with the Beast Palace dungeon? I tried a green run because I wanted that deco of theirs but, for one, for some reason the mobs drop GCM passes, then, I defeat the mini-bosses, open all doors and.. find nothing in the boss room (is it flawed? shouldn't this trigger their appearance?).

So, I have been out for a while, but this used to work. What happened?

Thanks

2. upirank

upirank Active Member

You will need to kill 3 mini boss to get 3 eyes and then you can break the door and kill more mob inside to find item to open the last door. WIthout it boss will not spawn.

3. darksander

darksander New Member

I did that, I got the three eyes, killed the mobs that spawned, yet no boss.
    But, other than that, what the hell is with the GCM passes drop? Why won't BT passes drop inside it?

4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

There are more important bugs to fix like book names ;) Beast Palace passes do not drop in CoD also. Only from mobs at Nan/HZ and LD.

After You open the first door with 3 Eyes, You have to kill almost all mobs, then You should go upstairs.
    Kill mobs again, then two bosses will spawn. The little one`s second form will reset the counter to 5 minutes.

5. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Try this YT video guide made by Ozbud. Red and green runs are pretty similar.

6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

That is incorrect because Pass of Beast Palace does drop in the Conqueror Dungeon.

7. darksander

darksander New Member

Perhaps only superior? Even though I didn't really get that drop either in Red CCD run.

Anyway, it might have been bugged in my run, because, like I said, I killed ALL mobs, ALL mini-bosses, received the drops, but the bosses did not appear.
    Also, sorry for not mentioning this until now, I did finish this dungeon before with other chars, it was not my first time in there, thus the reason for my topic.
    The only thing I did different from the past was that I first knocked down the first two doors before killing the 3rd mini. I wasn't sure if there were two or three of them, and seeing that I cannot attack the 3rd door, I searched for the 3rd mini.
    Maybe this created a bugged instance?

8. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Best Palace, GCM and Beast Tower passes drop from CCD green run. CoF, VoH and SCM from purple runs.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  9. darksander

darksander New Member

Are those superior or normal passes?

10. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Normal passes drop in green ccd.

BirdbrainX likes this.