500RC in the contest santa con 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by toiyeuvn0004, Jan 8, 2020.

1. toiyeuvn0004

toiyeuvn0004 Member

I did not get 500RC when participating in the contest: Santa con 2019. Is there an error, GM?

2. SingLee

SingLee New Member

By the way, how to use it ? I got 500RC in my account but idk how to use

3. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Go to item mall and buy something for 500 or less then go to purchase inventory and move it to bag

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

If you did not receive 500RC, chances are we found your alternative accounts o_O

Yasumori likes this.
  5. toiyeuvn0004

toiyeuvn0004 Member

Can you speak in more detail. Some of my friends don't get 500RC either.

6. Killimanjaro

Killimanjaro Member

That means you and some of your friends are using a lot of clone account to abuse the event and get free 500RC.

7. toiyeuvn0004

toiyeuvn0004 Member

what is free? GM gives everyone 15 chrismast boxes to attend Christmas events? so funny
    I remember there was an event called free. That is each account has 1 box, randomly open +1 + 2 scroll. That's called free.

8. Killimanjaro

Killimanjaro Member

Go ahead and raise a ticket to them if you think you don't abuse any law. In that event post, CM Nine Arts mention very clear that alternative account will not get anything

Attached Files:

9. Floricel

Floricel Member

Same, I also didn't get the 500cc. :(

10. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Of course, another one from VN community with a bunch of numbers in his names. Like the one who did 3 pages worth of screenshots, took in the same place, with the same deco and name changed by 1 character.

11. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Try submitting a ticket to support. Pretty sure they will rectify the mix-up.

Floricel likes this.
  12. Killimanjaro

Killimanjaro Member

I don't want to mention that fact since he's already triggered. However, VN gamer community in this game is not that bad but yeah, there's always ppl that trying to exploit and abuse everything to get benefit from it like a lot of clone accounts we saw in the xmas event and this one maybe another example ;)

13. toiyeuvn0004

toiyeuvn0004 Member

There are so many stupid things. For example, having a friend of mine who is a Level 1 master, you need 10 accounts in order to have 30 discrips, but what if there is a gift giving event in all accounts for free? the practitioners' accounts were banned on the pretext of taking advantage of the event, even though it was created long before the event.
    Back to Christmas 2019: CM can check accounts to see if any accounts have deco. The second is to work hard to get the item to attend the event rather than be given for free.
    The final is whether or not it has 500RC. I play only train and trade for fun. but now the server yin is too deserted so I'm not excited to play anymore. Especially after the rollback, a lot of people I knew lost were giving up playing this game. Now I have been in the game all week just to sit and crawl at heifei and then take a break and not get any fun at all. increasingly boring

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I agree that not all the viets are bad players or make this game unplayable for the rest. The game has a big viet community base and they are very competitive. The problem is that, out there is a black market of the game on asian part that sells cheats, gold, powerlevel (2$/hour), use bugs and give a bad experience to the rest.

GMs should re-check the accounts and give the rewards to those who didn't receive it and are players of good-faith. Maybe some accounts were skipped. I don't think @Floricel , whom I know for e.g., is an old player and played the game since the beginning (Acclaim) cheat to get 500 RC.

Yasumori likes this.
  15. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

I never said that all Viets are bad. And I agree, but people like the one with 40 characters with just 1 letter of difference are obviously exploiting the event.

Eroine likes this.
  16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I know, I agree to what you said. I meet in game bad and good viets players, greed and non greedy ones, exploiters and non-exploiters, same like the rest. Who exploits the event for sure should be punished and don't get any rewards. It is in RF power to make the difference and give us a good experience of the game and in game events with not cheaters and exploiters.