Can't start game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sp3edyy, Dec 23, 2019.

1. sp3edyy

sp3edyy New Member

Hello,

I got a problem with the game. When I click start, it's not doing anything. It's frozen, and when I click QUIT on the launcher, it says an error, to check the log.
    I checked the log, and I found this error:
    "File "ShapedFrame.pyo", line 238, in OnButtonClick
    pywintypes.error: (2, 'ShellExecute', 'The system cannot find the file specified.')"

Yesterday the game worked perfect fine. Today it's not working anymore.
    Any suggestions?

Thank you!

2. sp3edyy

sp3edyy New Member

Well.. and I was thinking to buy Premium Service... with this thing, how should I? Even nobody is replying to this topic, about a game problem....

3. Chaisen

Chaisen New Member

try to re download and reinstall again the game because i experience that kind of problem when i just copied the game from my other pc so i copy the installer using my usb then install the game in the pc that i experienced that problem.

4. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

Well.. and I was thinking to buy Premium Service... with this thing, how should I? Even nobody is replying to this topic, about a game problem.... It helps when you post in the right place.

5. Kerberus91

Kerberus91 New Member

Its caused by windows defender/firewall deleting a file due to a false positive.
    The following steps should fix it without having to reinstall:
    start>type windows sec>open windows Security>threat history>find the ones the belong to ts2 redfox click advanced options> restore
    This should prevent it from happening at all:
    start>control panel>windows Defender Firewall>Allow an app or feature through windows defender firewall>change setting>add another app>browse to redfox games>ts2 folder>twelvesky2.exe>add

6. Jed961

Jed961 Member

Everything is working quite well. There is certainly nothing in need of repair.