Patch 190 Sneak Peek?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yasumori, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

You promised us to deliver BT and Hainan after patch 181 and it's over a month now. Also, I remember you mentioned you want to deliver Hainan itself in Q4 2019. We won't be mad if you deliver it on Jan 7th, together with Black Temple revamp. :)

Any details on the next event, after this Xmas one? Most of us liked the Christmas event, so we're hyped for the next one. Let us get some pets again!

Can you show some sneak peek or details regarding Hainan? We all are curious about getting a new cap level, too.

Trollamite, Swim and Revered like this.
  2. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

3. Linado

Linado New Member

And why are Halloween's Bags not delete yet ?

4. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Halloween bags will be deleted on January 7th.

Trollamite likes this.
  5. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

No peeks?? Supposed to be tomorrow!!

6. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Paging forum bookie. Forum bookie please proceed to the betting counter. :p

7. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I am betting an unfinished hainan + cash grab event. 100kk to the table from my side.

Swim likes this.
  8. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Both contents are still under development, and there is no fixed release date at this time. You'll be hearing from us soon once the development process is in its final stage.

9. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

GM Ahri,
    Primo:
    I though You learned by now that using the word SOON in the 9Dragons community is a big NO-NO, a faux pas! Older players still got scars from previous publisher with that word. Cause when they said soon it meant usually at least 6 months.
    So, for your own sake and for ours, DO NOT use the word SOON with us.
    Secondo:
    May we please have at least a new cap level? We can gain exp in Loulan Dungeon and if u make new cap we will finnaly be able to unlock the last slot. Pretty please? It is not unreasonable and it does not imply a lot of programming to increase cap level. Thank You!

[GM]Ahri and Swim like this.
  10. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

I'm sure you are one of the people who knows what "soon" means for the 9Dragons scene. At least actual "near future", as in Q1 2020.

Can you describe to us how is that content "still under development", while the Korean version (that have the very same codebase) got it months ago? It's basically copy-paste of the files (or objects related to the given feature). But as a lot of guys know already, there was a content implemented "by mistake", such as fishing NPC in some patch, and we still didn't get stuff. The same goes for the Training Dungeon. Well, that one is useless now for most of the pseudo active players like me.

Or are you going to say that translating 10ish sentences is such a pain? Especially that most of the NPCs don't have more than one "talk" sentence. Quests for Hainan? Are there any? Item description is likely a copy-paste from other beads. Effects names/IDs are the same since people were using Awaken's files for the KR translation and it still worked.

Feel free to ask devs if they want some help, they're free to hire me as a C++ dev. I may need to study a bit of Korean though LMAO

Ironically, the cap level is probably the hardest out of the content they have to deliver. It's literally a translation vs recompiling the exe if they hardcoded the value.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    Junky91, begar2 and Swim like this.
  11. Nguyendathnn

Nguyendathnn New Member

Chúng ta có rất nhiều vật phẩm thu thập từ các sự kiện và Túi Hallowen là một trong số đó. Ngay cả với Deco hallowen cũng từ chúng. Dự kiện Summer vs Bead of Full Month....sự kiện kỷ niệm 3 năm h vẫn còn relic... nếu xoá túi sẽ ko công bằng cho người chơi mới, cái cần xoá là game này... nếu xoá hãy xoá game và nhà phát hành

12. Lidiaanamihai

Every now and again there are prophets of doom. So.... server started on January 2016, usually contracts are not made for less than 1 year. In my book if server still up this January it means it will be alive for at least 1 more year cause i dont think they are signing a contract for 4 years and a half. They renew either every year or it was a 5 years contract. I dont know the details and I have no inside information from redfox so I am just guessing and I guess the server will be here for at least 1 more year (We worked hard to keep it profitable and alive so redfox should give us thanks for making this their most profitable title).

Time for a reality check. Some players complain about this being very pay to win. And they are right. It is. But if you complain about that it means you are in for the win part. For casual players this is by far the best version of 9dragons there was as official servers. What publisher gave you guys basically free repel weapons plus 15? What publisher made available free banners and flag and low cost good relics? What publisher gave you the option to have farm-able in game resources to refine? What publisher gave you basically free cap level ? This game is great for 2 category of players: 1 the pay to win category. 2 The casual players that are in just for the fun of farming etc.

The pay to win? Okay to be strong it means you have to be among the first on server who get end game content. Again, reality check. 1 year ago i payed 400 bil for lvl 3 kl relics set, 100 bil for 4 kl epi. 105 bil for 1 yellow jade, 80 bil for kl bags. Those made me strong for the time. Now every player can get all that at less than 1/10 the cost. If you want to win (free or pay ) you have to stay ahead. Ofc that wont be cheap. And those that pay to win are just paying for the TIME line not for the items. That means: if I want to be op, I have to get the items NOW when no1 else have them not in 1 year when all will have them. I will share a secret with you guys. The items dont make you op is the TIME when you have those items that makes you op. So either farm gold like is your job and buy stuff from those hated noobs that are pay to win (such as myself) , become pay to win yourself or wait and get the stuff (that it still good btw) when evey1 else get it. You have to spend your time or your money, that is the mmorpg as far as i know and i played a lot of them in the last 20 years. I prefer to spend my money cause my time worth a lot more for real life stuff.

Is redfox a good publisher? Hell NO! But I can say it it a lot better than the Acclaim and GamersFirst and maybe even better than GamesCampus.
    For those who will jump and say oh no Acclaim was best bla bla bla. Go back and grind 3 levels a day at rl with killing 3-5 mobs and meditate (cool right) ? The only good part in Acclaim was the community. GamerFirst? A total fiasco with those idiotic templates. Forget about it. I dont have anything bad to say about GamesCampus except that i dont have anything good to say either.
    RedFox you frustrate us in a lot of ways. But with bad comes also some good. And you guys are lucky this game is a great one with wonderful story and we carry you on our backs cause we love the darn game. So cheer and try to do a better job!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  13. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

I'm quite agree with Exiled, as a casual PvE player who love to enjoy 9D world with my irl friends, I love its state now. I've tried many pri-sv but they were boring and sucked so bad with hardcore grinding and expensive but weak items, poor features. Before as a total free and busy player, I and my friends - we never dreamed about Repel weapons +15, full Dark Ghost/Ancient sets with 30 con; even Flag 1 and banners took us long time to farm; but now we all got them easily and we've only returned to the game for 1.5 months (we only play in the weekends though). I know that's not much for many people, especially who love PvP, but for free casual PvE players like us, it's happy enough for us to explore 9D world and enjoy it slowly together.

14. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

it's happening already )

15. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

They live solely off of Exiled

Yasumori likes this.
  16. Lidiaanamihai

You guys say my name cause i dont hide it. I can assure u there are people on Tao that are as p2w as me but they keep low profile cause why take the shaming and blaming? Let Exiled do it. There are leagues out there that scare a lot of ppl. Well there are players that can 1 v all those leagues. But they dont talk. I know the strength of most top players cause i dueled them all and I can assure you there are some hidden monsters under the bed. Dont make them roar. Continue to blame this noob, he wont mind.

That big spenders leaving is not actually true. Some ppl who were trading on FB left cause RedFox got smarter and start selling the items in their item mall so no need for FB. I m pretty sure a lot of the angry messages on forums and some whispers I get are from angry ppl who dont have a business anymore. This game was p2w before, but those who were strong before were the ppl who bought from FB which is against the rules. In item mall they cant make price anymore redfox does. GM can clarify this but i think in the last year game income went up by a lot :) and i mean A LOT.

A company cant live off 1 customer, no matter how important is that customer. You think if i die tomorrow redfox will die too? No ! I can spend more than 50 players combined but i wont spend more than 100, 200, 500, 1000. You get the idea. If i spend 1000 and 30 ppl spend 100 each those 30 ppl help redfox more than me. :)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  17. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

This thread has become the biggest brain fart I've ever seen. Tfw I asked for a sneak peek, got a bunch of guys calling each other more p2w than the other. They did a "rebalance" of the weapon making them even more OP than before. But yeah, those are the stats from KR.

Can't say RF is the best publisher. IMO GamesCampus did a better job back then. You can't compare it like "oh because RF gave us insta cap and +15 weapons". Yeah, but content was completely different. We have +18 refinement as a cap instead of +15, and it was quite easy to get +13 on GC. Also, we didn't need that much of damage to deal with mobs, dungeons etc. - it's all because of the new content and dungeons revamp, so it was kinda forced. GamesCampus had crazy exp events, drop and skill rates were decent even without the events.

18. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

im wondering if the game will be as fun if only you and your so called hiding monsters are the only ones active, because
    the declining player base will slowly but surely make that happen.
    yeah because more braindead people throwing half of their salary at redfox is exactly what these developers needed, maybe let's keep it up and they might actually fix some minor bugs after half a decade! Or if they're generous enough they might actually ban botters, who knows, but i wont bet on that since the GMs dont even log into their own game.

redfox are financially stable because of you and your "monsters", but what does that matter if they're losing players because they're an incompetent company that can't do anything right? have you ever wondered these complaints on the forums might actually be the result of that? but honestly if i had blown two cars into this company i wouldn't want them to close either

Revered likes this.
  19. Lidiaanamihai

ADDENDUM: For the record, if I want to rage and have high blood pressure, all I have to do is send ticket to support about a problem. The person/persons that are working there have a true skill for making me rage. This should show you how important I am for redfox:)) They really dont give a fxxk about the amount of $$ i left in their shop. I m just another pesky customer who deserve a patronizing reply and some useless general statements. :)

20. Lidiaanamihai

If calling me brain-dead makes you a happy accomplished person, then go ahead. You guys make a lot of statements. Talking is free i guess. :)