Sad holiday (GM help me please)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cerberir, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

Hi guys,
    Today should be an happy XMas day but not for me, I traded to wrong person other than my friend because of lag in HF. Then I asked him nicely to give me back with a small amount of gold as gift for my mistake. But he refused then asked for 500mil gold. Of course I didn't accept then he logged off, I took screenshots all the chat. After a while, he logged in back and offered trade me only a part of my items but still kept my weapon because he wanted it as profit, I refused and cancelled the whole trade, did not take anything because I think it would be easier for GM to check trade logs.

I created a ticket with all screenshots I have, but I'm afraid GM is in xmas holiday now and that guy has time to transfer my items away. Also since it was my mistake first, I'm not sure if I can get my items back, I'm a newbie so that Repel spear+15 and 2x ancient clothes are my whole properties. Anyone ever had the same experience or has any advice to share me please? Thank you very much!

2. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

Well after creating a ticket you will at least have to wait 2-3 days for a response. Even if a GM read this, they will let their team do it. Better just wait.

Btw if you lagg in Hefei, you better just chose a map where there is less ppl and stable interface?

3. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

yes I know my case will not be solved immediately. I'm just afraid that it will take long time enough for that guy to clear evidences by transfering/selling my items for cheap price to get away and brings more innocient people into this trouble. Also I'm afraid since it was my fault from the beginning so I wanna ask if anyonr ever had same experiences and they can be supported by GMs.
    2019December24 15-11-56.jpg
    2019December24 15-12-42.jpg
    2019December24 15-12-57.jpg
    2019December24 15-13-26.jpg

4. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

I tried but he said he would keep it as his profit, and still asked for 250mil. I did even ask for 100mil but he wanted more. Now he logged off completely. Guess he is transfering my items :(
    I was supposed to trade my friend Baihukj who stood next to that guy, but the lag made me wrong :( no Santa for me this XMas :(

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  5. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

Seems like a scummy move from the other guy but let's be real who wouldn't do it

Athuyar likes this.
  6. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

I know some would not, but some would definitely take that advantage. Hopefully GM can kindly help me get my items back, can't play anything in this event :(

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I hope you get your items back, as i see it was clear a mistake. If I would be in that player place I would give it back. This shows the character of that player. Asking money it is completely wrong from his part in this kind of situation especially since you tried to explain to him that it was a mistake. Taking advantage of such a situation may be normal for some people. It is about education, culture, character and the human behind the player.

I believe karma will come back, especially when you try to harm others willingly. If he would be in your shoes, I think he would not like it if someone would do the same thing to him.

I wish you Merry Christmas and I hope the spirit of Christmas has a way to give you back your items because seems you work hard to get them.

Best wishes,
    S

Athuyar likes this.
  8. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

Thank you @Eroine , u're always helpful and kind. Maybe with others, a repel spear +15 and 2x ancient clothes+8 (1 with full 30con) are not much. But I've just been playing this sv for almost a month, I farmed alot and used some CC to start easier, they're almost all of my properties right now.
    I don't wanna ruin GM's holiday, they deserves a break with their families and friends after working hard to serve players, so I don't wanna rush them, and since it was purely my fault too. I'm just afraid that it will be enough time for that player to transfer my items, GM can check trade logs for all of his accounts; but he also can sell them cheap for quick gold and bring more innocient players to this trouble; it would be more complicated then :(

P/S: it's just my personal problem but this XMas spirit is really not for me :( I'm far away from my family- working abroad to support them; tried to order something online to celebrate this event myself but the package was cancelled in the last minute due to out of stock; login game to play abit and now this issue happened- I don't dare to do anything else in case it can help GM check easier (also I can't too without items ofc) :(

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    Eroine likes this.
  9. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

I never use any kind of drug, even cigarette or wine because of health problem, just my internet cable was having problem and lag.
    P/S: my ava is my little sister who passed away long time ago, I'm no longer a kid nor teenager

10. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

it has been 3 days and my ticket has not been opened, maybe GMs are still in holiday, I think it's too late for me now, that guy must be very excited :(

11. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

They only count business days as delay so if they have 2 days off for xmas it might take up to 5 days for you to get your answer. Is unfortunate that this happened to you in this period.

12. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

If you are on Tao PM me I might be able to help you. Name in game is Exiled and I will be on in 8 hours from now. I will make a repel spear plus 15 for you and give u money to buy clothes so cheer up and happy holidays.

As for that guy, he too can go to a very warm place without coconuts and girls in swimsuits.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    Athuyar likes this.
  13. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

I'm in Tao sv, yeah it's so unfortunate that this issue happened to me in this special time, and when GMs get back to work I think it's too complicated to track down that guy anymore. Tbh, I'm really appreciated if you could help, although I'm a HD not a LoB :). Also @Eroine @VietGermanGamer @Method , your caring made me feel better in this sad XMas. I have nothing to give u back so please just take my thank and best wishes to your future endeavours.

Method and Eroine like this.
  14. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

It is funny what azzholes exist in this community. How can you just keep playing knowing you basically stole someone elses items? These guys must have a very very sad life.

Cerberir likes this.
  15. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

so finally today I got answer from GM that they can't assist me further if I didn't take any screenshot before the trade (ofc I didn't expect it to prepare), not enough evidence just from checking logs. Fortunately, Exiled helped me so I can get back to the game easier. People say 9D community is toxic but I see it's not, there're both good and bad people everywhere. I lost something but I think I gain more, especially warm hearts from people in this topic. I couldn't enjoy XMas event but now my mood is better to prepare for upcoming New Year event. Wish u all the best guys!

Cytrix and Revered like this.