Black Temple Dungeon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

"Clearer"... for you it is this : it is against the rules to exploit a bug. There is no justification for this.You stay on the wrong side.

2. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Well since im that guy. Here is my opnion, since everyone has the buff used it. It is just a super santa buff and killing the monster for that part of the quest doesnt make it that much faster since there are limited spawn with spawntime of over 15mins

And to stay on topic it sucks at one person can keep a monopoly on the black dragon dungeon right now

3. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

So the conclusion to this: everyone logging in game and not afking until this bugged buff (2000% crit dmg instead of 20%) goes away, is a bug abuser. :rolleyes:

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

You are absolutely right. It is against the rules to exploit a bug.

I would refer to you the my earlier posts explaining in detail how it is a mistake to characterise this as a bug exploitation. The only possible way for anyone and everyone to avoid the event buff mistake is to shut down both servers until such a time the mistake is rectified, and/or expect everyone who has logged into the game to sit in hefei and stare at the pretty Xmas decorations and not actually playing the game.

Should you choose to continue this line of faulty reasoning in the hopes of that you appear to be taking the moral high ground in a argumentative approach, you may do so without my further participation. Good day to you. :)

Perfection likes this.
  5. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

You are one of the many.Again it is against the rules to exploit a bug. Just don't make scandal on forum and complain if they decide to go rollback. This is the conclusion.

6. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

So i should stop playing while others make use of the super santa buff (which might be just a nice gesture from our GM team)

7. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

No risk no gain bro.
    I am saying we have many black holes in what happen.In the same time, it is right to play and is also wrong to take advantage to skip the game content. I have in mind hours and hours of game play for some players to make what others did in 1/2.We have to wait an official point from RedFox team.

8. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Tell me u havent kill one single mob since patch came live...

Are u one of those ".. if it isnt just mine, then noone can have" kind of guy?

Whats the deal with u? its not like just a few get the buff.. u get it too.. everyone does!!
    Keep calling it a bug.. we all know that wont stop u from playing

9. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I am the guy with the exclamation mark. I already experience too many rollbacks in old times, I am used to all kind of players positions on this problem, so I prefer to wait till I get something official from GMs, than play.From this moment they will not take too long to come with something. It is week days, I don't stay in this game 24/24, maybe 1h the most in week days. Some of us works.

10. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

I think they should keep that buff. At least it makes the game fun for the guys with not so much of EQ. They should nerf it in PvP, tho.

Perfection likes this.
  11. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello all,

We would just like to confirm that the Warmth of Christmas buff IS bugged and has already been reported for a fix. And for peace of mind, we do not consider playing with this buff as a bannable offense.

For the time being, enjoy playing with the 2000% Crit bonus!

Perfection, KaMiguel and Eroine like this.
  12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hi NineArts,
    could you also give us a statement/confirmation regarding rollback since we have so many debates on this ? Many are afraid that we will get a rollback and everything gained like drop items and experience will go away.

Thank you !

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  13. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We will not be having a rollback. Everything gained is everything earned in this case. GLHF

14. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Keep it for a while and nerf it in PvP. Or give us some awesome PvE buff :D

15. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Plain foolish...
    it was only ur speculation and need for attention.. as well as eroine questioning about rollbacks.. pfft!!

But well.. u got the attention u wanted and we having a maintenance without rollbacks or bans... can i get a "The end is near" now?

lil itches running wild i see :lol:

Perfection likes this.
  16. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

And what it is your point ? You still spaming without the reason to do so.You are seeking the attention not me. I hitjack the problems from here : players who spend their time in game for many hours/days/months and with a lot of work and money spend to do the things that others now do for nothing in one day: potala, epithets, icy plate, KL quests, golden castle plate and some other hard things.That is fine no ? No it is not.

I don't care about others, me it is me and I stick to what I say, this bug destroy the game play for many players and in no matter what form a bug is against the rules and no player with good intentions should defend it and abuse it.

17. upirank

upirank Active Member

Please keep the thread on topic, because your discussion about rollback and not will further make redfox ignoring the real issue about the incomplete black monk update. This does not help at all. Please refill your ego somewhere else.

18. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

You got the answer for this in maintenance 189 gm post : fix black temple shards and black temple marble image icon. It is all for now.

19. upirank

upirank Active Member

There is no reply from GM to address the problem of this thread and if you just want to hijack the thread to write about off-topic stuff, please at least read the thread.

PS: Read the freaking thread and i have updated my first post in this thread.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I asked because it was the main point of interest for many players as I got feed-back. I also was the person who post on forum the bug and wanted to see what is going on and how this will be managed. Personally and with some of my band mates, after new patch was release, I made in the morning KL map raids, fight the mobs, than made quests and in the end moved to Icy dungeon. Many others players did the same. More than this, I wanted an official point of view for the video I did for the new Christmas Patch, to see where we stand and give correct information to the players via this channel too, because I have a lot of views on you tube and blog and I see it as a responsibility to give the correct information from the right source.

As for the BM plate I was right, was bugged too and now replaced like in K version. We have to wait now for the notes and what are the notes for this dungeon in Christmas Patch, it was just replaced as per bug or it is fully operating and
    in what parameters ?

Athuyar likes this.