Black Temple Dungeon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Hi RF,
    Just want to say, if u guys want to upgrade some content, go all the way. What is wrong with you? Who raised you ? Black Temple missing: 1 day epi, no upgraded Bosses, No npc pazzes. Are you guys ok? I dont know how you can take the decision to just put an extra drop on boss an consider that it is acceptable as new content?

If you cant do a job right better dont do it at all.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  2. upirank

upirank Active Member

Updated Black Monk Dungeon

Mob is around IS level

PS: Our update is incomplete and the dungeon might not be updated with this patch.
    PS2: For people who are too lazy to search for information in our age of information, the black monk updated start around 9:20 in the video. Breast feed time i guess?
    - First showing NPC selling passes.
    - Second showing the 1 day epithet, which could be obtain there.
    - Third showing there is more resource and create from this dungeon than only your worthless plate shard, which will make the whole server camp for 4 bosses to actually farm for 1 shard.
    - Fourth showing the real updated dungeon with mob and boss level much higher than our current "updated" boss.
    PS3: Please read the thread and stop being a retard and talk about pointless thing.

Swim and Perfection like this.
  3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It is non intentional and patch is bugged, this looks more SCM in my opinion :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In K looks like this :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The shards are grey and the color of bead is different.

It is just wrong content added.

Athuyar likes this.
  4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It is and not the only one. Probably nobody bother to take a look in C and see that critical is bugged too. We all are superman in game now. I can kill in 2 hits pretty much everything in map. Everybody thinks it is the new buff... but we have over 2kk critical. With any build in any format, dung plates, KL beads or clothes lv 1,2,3, SRS epic I kinda have over 2kk critical... no way this is possible.

[​IMG]

Athuyar and begar2 like this.
  5. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I wonder wondering how long it would take for people to report the crit dmg bug. Guess I better hurry and finish all my potato quests before it gets fixed. :(

Edits: I highly suggest everyone make full use of it and do what you need to do before it gets fixed too.

Perfection likes this.
  6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Than wait for rollback :) Non intentional ofc.

Athuyar likes this.
  7. BirdbrainX

I would contest that decision on the administration's part.

A rollback is a major upset to the player community. One that is only initiated when faced with the most dire circumstances. So the player base got a "free ride" for a couple of hours or days while the "bug" gets fixed. Big deal. Is what they have accomplished with the "dmg boost" that severe that a roll back is called for? I don't think so.

Furthermore, there is no abuse of a "bug", since every single player who logs into the game is affected by this mistake, whether the players want to or not. The administration is shooting themselves in the foot, if simply logging into the game where everyone who is equally affected is to be considered "abusing a bug" that is deserving of a ban or a server wide ban.

Swim and Perfection like this.
  8. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Nobody will get banned. The only way not to abuse this error is not to play at all. Also not sure it is a bug. Maybe they are doing something nice for players once in their life and is just a translation error. Do you guys realise what we think about publisher when none of us can imagine them doing something nice for the players? :))

9. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

A round of applause to the guy wanting to stand up...

... there... feeling proud now?

10. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Your posts show you knew about the bug, have the intention to use it to gain unfair advantage and instigate the others players to do the same.Sometime is better to stay quiet.

11. BirdbrainX

Of course I knew about the event buff mistake. Anyone and everyone who is observant enough to know it too. From the first moment anyone attacks a mob, they would have noticed something was unusual. Be it a fresh character in bamboo village, or anyone grinding or farming the new event drops. All this is even without checking your character info page. It does not take a genius to figure this out. o_O

Also, I take issue with you characterising what has happened as "to gain unfair advantage and instigate the others players to do the same". It is not an "unfair advantage" if everyone is subject to the same crit dmg bonus the moment they attack anything in the game. I do not need to "instigate" anyone once they have noticed that they are dealing an unusual amount of dmg to the things they attack in the game. I have merely suggested that players not miss the opportunity to complete tasks within the game that is afforded to everyone on both servers.

Sometimes is better to not take the player base for a bunch of newts and think that I and only I am aware of the issue with the event buff. :rolleyes:

Swim likes this.
  12. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I understand something else from this topic. Someone reports and someone question how time will take that someone report it. Than it is like meh, I will make everything I could not done before because I was very weak and now I am strong to skip the game content with the bug... Meh, this is not wrong, we are right to do it.

Ask the guy with 10 h spend in game to finish KL quest if it is right to kill with 1 hit the monsters and finish the quest in 15 min.Right no ?

13. Floricel

Floricel Member

I am one of the players who spent more than 10 hours in KL to finish the quest. I can say I am mostly bothered by Redfox not taking any action against botters when they were leveling up, many of which had/have monopoly on high level game content.

14. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Did you report it with screens and video and indicate the rule they broke? What was RedFox answer ? Can you post on forum and have another topic to talk about it? This post is about patch bugs.

15. Floricel

Floricel Member

Ok, didn't mean to hijack the thread. It is just that you can't blame weaker players for taking advantage of this unexpected feature.

Perfection likes this.
  16. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Than... don't get mad and contest to the court of law if it will be a rollback :)

17. Floricel

Floricel Member

That's also not fair. If they would have immediately said: Hey, guys. We made a mistake and we are working as soon as possible to fix it. Please bare in mind that we might rollback again, bla bla :rolleyes:
    Then indeed, there would have been no need to get mad. ;)

18. Floricel

Floricel Member

Also, as you can see I'm active on the forum expecting for the dictate to fall upon us.

19. BirdbrainX

I am having difficulty fully understanding what your post is actually about? o_O

Would you care to put your point in a manner than is clearer to understand?

20. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

The time for them when bug was reported was AM at night. Many of the players exploit other bugs, maybe you too, no idea and think it is the right to do if they found it and it is in the game because of the publisher fault, but this is just wrong from any point we look on it, so they should fix it and get the game back to the right track.