Transition from YIN to TAO possible?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Cytrix, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Hey so since YIN has gotten deader and deader recently (you maybe see 2-3 people out of KL villages not afk'ing, most of the time however, I don't see any players at all in KL.). Also the 2-3 remaining people that I sometimes see have something very unexplainable about them. I have like all latest stuff incl. story teller relics (total1.4k++ crit rate ) yet my 220k hp goes down in 2-3 sec. (Despite 900% crit defense, and 100% pvp def). My built / items are like top of the top, now imagine how fast other players die that don't have this stuff.lol. So there is no balance at all there. I mean even with KL lvl10 relics, my HP shouldn't drain that fast. So idk what is happening there.
    Anyways I am hoping that Tao has more balance in that regard. Is there a way to transfer my character with all its items to Tao? Anyone has ever asked this and can tell me what I can expect?
    I remember something like this was possible back in acclaim times, If I'm not wrong you could purchase the transition in the market shop.

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The problem with Yin in pvp is that everyone hast he same build. All players build on relics the critical damage because they heard that critical works the best in pvp. We have in game many possibilities to combine damage and defense and relics of PVP status that nobody is playing with it. If you build up different you may have an advantage over the people that build in 98% cases the same. It is just the fact you need to test out different builds with different ads on on your role, meaning different damages vs different defenses and roles.There is no universal recipe. You may come up with a build that is good against chi kung roles and weak against phy roles and vice versa. The skills are also important to be learn and study (adversary), pk with active is not something that I would recomand in pvp. Like my friend Happy from K tells... we are looking at videos from western countries and get ”...” when we see duels and pk-ing with active skills.

This takes time and money, but in the long run will help. Also, when the game is bombarded with new content and influx of new items, there is a possibility for those items to change the old balance of the builds in pvp, you got used up too, and need to find new ways to adapt.

Also for HP going like crazy down there is the possibility of bug or of high lag.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    Athuyar likes this.
  3. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well the things you mention would play a role if pvp was balanced, then yes. But pvp at its current rate can be summed up in few phrases. There's people like me who got latest relics with pvp def / crit rate / crit dmg opt who kill 99% of other players in few blows. Then there is the medium to low class who probably can battle each other for more than 20 - 30 sec (here your points mentioned might make a difference). Then there is the crazy people who even kill people like me within 2-3 seconds (which is fine for me if it makes sense, but imho it makes no sense. I am starting to believe these people make use of some bugs, I might be wrong here, but than I'm happy to listen to someone who can explain this to me)

So to sum it up, yeah the other character properties might make sense if you can have an even balanced battle for more than a dozen seconds. But not if 200k hp goes down in few seconds even though you having the latest relics, then something is deeply wrong.

But then again, Even if pvp was good, Yin is dead. So my question still remains, is there a way to transition my char 1:1 with all its belongings to Tao?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    Junky91 likes this.
  4. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

I believe Huobu asked about this long time ago and the answer is no.

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

At some point in time maybe you are the best, but than comes other and take your place, than someone who takes is place and so on. I do not know what relics you have and what stats you build up, but always is the possibility open that someone is better even without using any bug or cheat but using a legit build. The game have many possibilities open to build up.

You can not move to Tao only if you exchange things with a player that wants to join Yin and have equal/the same items. We do not have in marketplace any item that can make you the transition.

Athuyar likes this.
  6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I have nothing against good and strong players, in the contrary I like the excitement of a good duel. But this is exactly where the problem lies. Such thing doesn't seem to really exist.

I know that such thing doesnt exist in current market, but still I'd like to know if GMs have done something similar for any player.

Junky91 likes this.
  7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As far as I know no, but to be sure 100% try open a ticket to support and ask directly.

8. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

In Acclaim time it was made manually by GM, who recreated Your data from one server database to another (copy/paste by hand).

9. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

Once again about the dmg topic - I just had a small training fight against Exiled in Tao. I am a mid-tier gear against a high end, after all my nuker shields broke Exiled did 2 hits on my 120k healthbar and I died. Well I died to the new weap + 16 + 2 highest crit orna - did you check out the new weapons? As I saw the dmg it was sth like 7k + 31k + sth (2). Basically a weapon with base dmg 50k, adding some nice crit and relics to it and my math would be: 1 hit 100k dmg can be possible in a normal pvp fight. Tell me I am wrong, but I dont see another reason to not believe this. :D

10. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well the thing is, I do have mirisa set and some of the new relics, my crit def is arround 900%, also pvp def is 100% (max).
    Also my oponents did not have the new weapons and I have 220k hp. What you are saying would fit If they had new weapons and I was naked. But neither of that was the case. I know that one of them has lv 7 KL ornaments. But I do have lv5 relics, so the difference is not that huge. There is something else here that I can't figure out yet. One thing to mention also is that I am IS2 and they IS6, but I've killed other IS6 players within seconds so idk how far this plays a role in the dmg.

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Level as pve counts in pvp too. You tend to miss more if the opponent is higher level, in addition to this, the stats open more to high level, role and skills also counts, adds on from healer too. There is the build in question and the ads on. I believe that everything you said it is true, you have the relics, you have the stats,you have a X role, X ads on but even so , pvp as I said it is not a universal recipe.

I have 4 characters at same level, a nuker, a hybrid, a healer and a warrior and I have 3 healer with different buffs. I like to play out with this characters in pve and pvp and each time I play out I add something different like clothes, relics, elements, buffs from 3 characters and then I put each characters against each other. All the time I am alone in BP playing out and each time there is a lot of diversity going on. I test on same level, and high levels and vice-versa damage and defense in all forms. It is coming different each time I test something.

In your case a couple of duels on different maps against some top player will help you understand better what to change in your character. Try different roles. I do not know if those top players will like to duel you and let you learn from them, but if you are a nice person in game I think it is not a problem.

12. MrMonster

MrMonster Member

Well, theres another option.
    You spend a lot of money to get the top gear than you feel op for a while since nobody else has it ,but sadly for you don't know jack s*** about the game and when some one gets the piece and knows how to use it and what to replace than beats you and becomes op he sudenly uses bugs,hacks .... thats all.

13. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

soz if im a bit late but i've done the same recently. I am obviously lacking in the crit defense part (which im atm working on, hoping to hit 400+) but as someone who has ~115% pvp def. 1 smash from Exiled and 80k from my hp bar was gone. All things considered it wasn't even an aoe. Hell, aoes from top nukers even do less damage than a direct single target smash from him

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  14. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

elaborate

not exactly sure what this means

15. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

brings back old a4w memories from tao when one guy bugged like a full bag of 50% crit pills back when they were broken as shid and managed to pop several at a time. i doubt GM's even log their own game or in any way look over the crowd to see what's happening because there's no way it would slip under the radar

16. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Simple, if you read behind the lines, he will hit you and critic you like you are a dark blue monster and you will hit back and critic like he is a red monster with a better defense.

17. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

and is there a super high difference between a HI and an IS? because honestly i've found myself able to tank IS players (unless they're stupidly rich).
    thats true though my crit hits like 4k on IS players. 1k non crit

18. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Level counts but depends on their build and gear, relics, additional on relics. If you are HI with pvp gear and hit a IS player with pve gear and lower than you have, chances you will win, but if that player will come back with a different build and equipment better or as good as yours, the table is changing.

19. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

Thing is i'm not trying to hit anybody. At this point im trying to tank them up and if possible make them kill themselves from reflect, hence why i sold all my crit dmg gear. I just want to know how much of an advantage IS players gain when hitting a HI1 like myself as i have literally zero interest in leveling up as the rates are fkin absurd

20. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Someone suggested to make duels. I think it is a good way to see the results on different roles. If those IS have mirisa, new weapon, pvp relics with critics and pvp additions , the ultimate tablets ones, high Kunlun relics, deco, pvp clothes with critic or weapon dmg reff, you will die in 1 or two hits.