Refinement for new weapons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Hello all,
    This message is for all players and is made in the spirit of fair play and sharing information with the others.
    After making new white dragon gloves and refining them at plus 15 I failed refinement for plus 16 around 100 times. I wrote a ticket to support to inquire if there is a bug concerning new gloves refinement after plus 15. Their reply was that it is NATURAL for new weapons to be harder to refine. There is no such warning on forums or in game. I consider that players who decide to refine such weapons must be aware of this NATURAL increased difficulty before making the decision. From this perspective I am sharing this info with all of you. I also believe that redfox should have informed all players about this issue in the spirit of fairness (something that is alien to them) . Good luck to all.

Exiled
    Wanderers
    Tao

Swim and rashbrasil like this.
  2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Thx for sharing this info. I know however someone who succeeded in +16 refinement within a few days after the introduction of the new weapons.

3. Lidiaanamihai

Yes those weapons were bracers. I was asking about gloves. You don't want me to get started about that. I'm just saying every player that is asking $ for an in-game items is kos by me. This is my justice since redfox won't provide any even when you send them a screenshot with ppl asking 5k$ for an in-game items.

dixbutts and rashbrasil like this.
  4. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

I didnt know there is a difference in weapon while refine same +lvl .. wow..

Either did I know Redfox accepting cash charge for ingame items - isnt it a rule violation?

Athuyar likes this.
  5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Refining it is a lottery since we do not have disclosure of official refinements rates and we come up with circle theory on this. Few months ago, when repel came out, I refined 3 repels swords, 1 blood glove lv 1 and 1 staff lv 2.From 3 swords , 2 at +11, 1 at +13, blood gloves +11, staff +13. Than I refine 1 blood glove 1 and got it +14 , but not in same day and sword blood lv 1 +14 after 5 days, with no failure.

Now, last week I refined one repel sword +12 and failed 2 times, this week same repel sword went from +12 to +14, than broke and used green orb for restoring. Now this weapon can go from +14 to +15 using TS divine, after we will see.

In refinement we have many myths. Players tend to believe everything just to make a better refinement level.If we make a short history on Acclaim we had +9 the highest level and not many players got them. Since then when new weapon came in game, it was harder to refine it at higher levels. Some of you remember this :

Now :
    Refinement is 20% science and 80% myth in here.

+10 is game limit in safety, meaning that you can refine +10 safe with all in game increases.

It is true the game has mechanic on rates refinement, but we do not know them.A X player can get +14 from 1 to +14 with no failure, or could break for the next player who refines, Y, at +11.It is like a cycle in a cycle with unknown
    points, we don't know them or how they are set up.

And refinement goes down with higher levels because high refinement weapons with higher stats (new) are consider rare and achievements, end game items. It is like the drop rate for rare items. Again numbers after +16 are not disclosure. Jcalcio in here is not updated and nobody really calculate the numbers after +15 refinement because you need many weapons and resources to test it out and that is not one individual effort but a group one. It is also true that we know K rates after +16, but there, refinement it is not like here and they also have new weapons that we do not have, jade ones (blue). It is same for them since the game started when new weapons are introduced in game, the refinement of those weapons is harder on rate. They can change each weapon refinement rate from game programming.

Again, cycle theory is up after +16.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    Athuyar likes this.
  6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It was always like this, not only with RedFox. This piece of information it is known by old players that had more experience with refinement and started to refine when +9 was the highest weapon refinement. New players that are new to the system and do not have so much experience in rafinament or played with this system or did not find enough information online probably do not know it.

Regarding rates after +16, probably our system needs improvements and new rates must be reviewed, if players have suggestions for this case. On new map we will need to boost up a great deal of damage and the main boost for damage is the weapon, the higher reff, the higher the damage is. We calculated the refine numbers on new weapon reported to repel and low refinement on new weapon is like high refinement damage on repel.

Athuyar likes this.
  7. Lidiaanamihai

I made some plus weapons plus 16-18. The only difference I was aware about concerning refinament is white weap easier than blue easier than green easier than red. And before calling me a noob (which I am) I play since closed beta. Don't get me wrong ppl who know me can tell you sooner or later I will have that weap plus 20 even if it costs me 1k tries. my point was about fairness and hidden traps for players. As you said I am not interested of player speculations I find it unacceptable that we don't have an official warning for the get go. That is all.

begar2 likes this.
  8. Lidiaanamihai

I can tell you the bonus refine from plus 17 gloves is 30904 if that helps.

rashbrasil likes this.
  9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I can not speak in RedFox name and make an official view point on this issue, but I pointed out that, this issue was know by some players way before RedFox and was not only me. This issue was also discussed on Acclaim board long time ago.

I wish you good luck in your refinement +20!

Athuyar likes this.
  10. Lidiaanamihai

Right there you defined the issue : this probleme was knew by SOME. And those SOME knew it thru fail and error not by clear official Channel from publisher. Nothing more to add. Thank you for articulating the issue. Fair play concept means we all play by the same rules and work with viable trustworthy reliable information.
    Don't believe I am biaching because of weakness. To be honest if it were just for me I should shut up. I am at the moment one of the best geared players on Tao. All my gear is legit but not fair. Is legit because I didn't broke any rule to get it but is not fair cause it was done via item mall transactions which is limited for most ppl. See I am not hiding and I don't consider myself a better player than others just because I can spend more. I know I can afford to make a weapon to whatever the hell level of refinament I want but imagine you are a free to play. For you every mirror means days of farm how it is fair to you not to be aware of stuff? I am after a night shift and I am not sure i am clear enough the fact that English is my 4th language doesn't help either but meh.... Karma.

Swim likes this.
  11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I pointed out above in my comments, that, we do not have the refinement official rates disclosure per weapon type and level refinement. In this version we only had a jcalc made by a player that calculated all rates till +15 with all in game ads on, but this is not official and now that calc. is not updated. Everything in refinement rates is based on player experience with this system and how players interacted with each other in different channels, changing information from old time till present.

In my opinion you are a legit player, even you used marketplace, because you did not used any bug or other thing to refine. If we put the refinement relation with players that do not have money to pay for marketplace items, I know it is a hard effort and hard grind for each item and for e.g. in Yin economy is not doing very well right now, yet we all have to admit that, after the "safe +10", refinement is a lottery and has big risks.

12. Lidiaanamihai

I hope this thread won't ruin their annual event sale for refinement boxes from item mall.

13. Lidiaanamihai

Check this out to see how ugly unfairness is :) Same ss with identity in clear was sent to support, for forum (alterated identy) reduced.jpg

14. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I will never understand why people post ss with things blocked out with the intent to prove something....
    Who the heck cares about you hp/ve and you blocking out parts of the convo would make it invalid for me to judge as a admin (if I was one...not stating I am one)

Athuyar likes this.
  15. Lidiaanamihai

If i post with name I will get forum ban. Read the rules.

I dont want to look like a showoff when you see my hp that is why i covered it.

You dont have to judge anything. The unaltered ss was sent to support as it is stated before.

16. Lidiaanamihai

2 more mirrors failed just now. So soon ill be close to 120 tries. But no bug on gloves :))))))))))))

Sooner or later they will realise the gloves are bugged and make mine plus 16:)) I was suspecting a bug from the way the refine bar is acting , they dismissed my message because is easier to say: Stupid player is just hard to refine cause is new weap... instead of check the darn thing in the first place.

17. Lidiaanamihai

I am not saying any names. Naming is against forum rules and can get you banned.

18. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

As far as I know there is one refinement table server side that defines the success rates per refinement level independend of the weapon used. So that is very weird, Either they changed the refine table or they added an additional property to the new weapons so that they intentionally decrease the success rate. Which is nasty af.

Yasumori likes this.
  19. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Please re read the rules and make sure you fully understand them..... A19EF5BA-A246-4190-9573-8B9D677D556F.jpeg
    There's nothing that stays you must block out other players in-game text. Even stats "you may refer to in-game activities by character"

So please don't use the rules as an excuse for altering ss....

This is not an attack on you, I tired of seeing everyone post ss and expect others to see the full content of the point they're trying to prove. :cool:

Full rules: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules-and-guidelines.38913/

Athuyar likes this.
  20. Lidiaanamihai

You have the rules and you still cant read them? :) Trading real money is not an in game activity....