YY, BS

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Athuyar, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Hi !
    I started again to play 9 Dragons Awakens here after Acclaim destroyed our characters. I played on Bardo and I see some old friends.I want to know more about YY, BS system, we did not have in Acclaim so elaborared. I would like to know the damage that system put in Kunlun mobs and also in pvp. What is the % added to base damage in pve and pvp and defense builds?

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Long talk, short in here :

PVE :

Mobs :
    Blue color - Yin Resist and Yang dmg.
    Red color - Yang Resist and Yin dmg.
    Yellow color - Body Resist and Soul dmg.
    Violet color - Soul Resist and Body dmg.

Usually yy&bs system damage works better with low players in KL map. If your basic damage is top up with top relics and the mobs are dark-blue, or blue, meaning disadvantageous to you, the higher damage will surpass the yy&bs and will have only little effect. YY&BS should be in harmony with clothes, ornaments, weapon, other relics and pills. The mobs have basic and yy&bs damage and deff, but we do not know the proportion so your build also should be balanced.The best source for Y&Y is Loulan map, East & West temple .

PVP, damage is not at full potential and below are the elements resistance of players :

Red color = Yin
    Yellow color = Yang
    Blue color = Soul
    Green color = Body

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The last one does has only body ress so I would hit with Ying, Yang and Soul. Usually in pvp players develops only the basic YY &BS ress. Many players yy&bs goes around 100 to 300 maxim.

The long talk on discord :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    ocean67 and Athuyar like this.
  3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

About YY more in here :

ocean67 likes this.