[Gameplay Bug] No Majin Drop as G12 [Not a Bug]

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Emporioz, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

2. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

fix this hope someone will reply on this thread .....

3. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We tested the event and it should be dropping the New Year's Boxes its just that it does not drop every time you kill a New Year Majin.

4. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

Ryu i killed like 20 of them with a "one shot" without drops
    last majins tooks like 1min to kill

5. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Yes we tested the event again this last couple of days it did take us at least a couple of Majin Spawns to get both of the New Years boxes. We were using a G12 character to kill all the Majins. Unfortunately we believe that the rates on these drops might have been hard to get, since there are two boxes that will randomly drop and it does not drop everytime a New Year Majin is killed.

6. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

The drop is randomly, which mean there is a chance to receive drop. Its not 5%, it not 10% its not 50% etc... Its RANDOMIZE! If you are unlucky, you will never get 1 drop from that Majin which is complete fine, since the game is working as intended, Some will get a lot of d drops. Just because you killed 20 doesn't mean they have to drop you something. I don't understand why you are expecting to get an item just because you kills this amount of mobs... ITS RANDOM!

7. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

20? More like a guess or reach because you really don’t know and you want to make it seem as if you killed a lot. Lol I killed 30 in one sitting granted different server but never dropped **** sure I wasn’t happy but did I feel I was untitled to a drop? No because that’s the way random drops work in mmos.