Enhancement stones ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 5winds, Nov 18, 2019.

1. 5winds

5winds New Member

Hello I've search a lot in the forum and didn't find how to use this stones . I know where I can buy/drop them from , I know I should go to hefei's blacksmith , and there when I try to put my young dragon blood weapon, it's unavaible.I've tried to do the same with normal weapon from blacksmiths??? Can somebody tell what I'm doing wrong ?

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Check and see if Young Dragon weapons have tradable options for weapon opts. If it does not, you may have to wait till you upgrade it to the 2nd form before you can enhance weapon options or refine it.

Also, make sure you're at the right NPC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a sample menu of what enhancing weapon options looks like if you have not done it before.

[​IMG]

5winds likes this.
  3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Heya 5 winds,

regarding enhance weapon option, the stones drop everywhere in the land of 9Dragons, including in dungeons.

This system will help you increase the stats/options on your weapon, after you trade your weapon and already decided to increase the stats. Before you begin make sure you want that stats on your weapons and not others. If you want to switch before applying the stones, use option switch runes, runes items that drop in icy dungeon.

Go Hefei NPC and follow the steps :

-Open Enhance Weapon Option Window at blacksmith and select weapon
    -Select the stat you want to upgrade and have the corresponding stone in your bag
    -Click "Enhance" key and confirm
    - If you fail you won't lose the weapon but the weapon stat may decrease of steps.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please do notice, that part, of this system we have loyalty system in place, meaning if you donate loyalty points to the NPC can increase the chance of succes. Also can trade the loyalty points for supplements to increase the enhance options.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Go back to Enhance NPC and donate loyalty.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, the supplements can be found in market place, along with stones :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PS : Loyalty system :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    Athuyar and 5winds like this.
  4. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Any idea where the supplements are coming from?

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

What you mean by ”coming from” ?
    Supplements rank 1-3 are in marketplace.
    Supplements rank 4-5 can be found at Hefei NPC if you donate enough loyalty.

6. 5winds

5winds New Member

Thanks for the detailed info. One last question can my weapon break from enhancing ????

7. BirdbrainX

Weapons will not break when enhancing opts fails. The opts will drop an enhancement level tho.

For example, if you are attempting to enhance from lv2 to lv3 and it fails. It will drop from a previously successful lv2 enhancement back down to lv1, and you will have to redo lv2 again and upwards.

5winds likes this.
  8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

No, only from MO, the refiner master :)
    If you fail you won't lose the weapon but the weapon stat may decrease of steps.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    Athuyar and 5winds like this.
  9. 5winds

5winds New Member

Hello again. I tried this time with my true dragon weapon, and still It's unavailable for enhancing.
    Here's an image https://ibb.co/MgWgRdS

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hi 5 winds,
    I wrote above that you need to trade your weapon first.

This is how you do it :

Go to C/Living/Action/Trade

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Athuyar likes this.
  11. BirdbrainX

That is because your weapon does not have any weapon options yet. If you take a closer look at your weapon description, you will find an entry that says "Can be traded (0/30). This means you can use the "Trade" function 30 times to roll up weapon options for that particular weapon. The options you get each time you roll is randomly given, and it typically ranges from just 1 option to a maximum of 6 options. Better "colour grades" for weapons usually allow for a higher number of weapon options each roll up to a maximum of 6 as I have stated, and the options also give higher % bonus for the options, compared to lower grade weapons such as yellow colour grade of True Dragon weapons. If I remember correct, the weapon colour grades goes from yellow, green, purple, to red.

To start, unequip your weapon and have it in your bags, press L, click Action on the top bar, click Trade. Find your weapon from your bags, and right click on it to insert it into the Trade menu, and click confirm. Doing so will consume 1 of 30 "trade" chances you have on your weapon. I would recommend going no higher than 25/30 to roll up some useful weapon options, as once you hit 30/30, you will be stuck with whatever options you get on your final roll.

Revered likes this.
  12. 5winds

5winds New Member

Wow thanks to both, and sorry for not reading everything . It worked :D

Eroine likes this.
  13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Great :)