Pve relics

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Saiyanu, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

Hy i'm a h10 healer i wish to know wich relics to focus on getting.. I have beat cof voh gcm srs bof boffm inner pants and clothes.
    And how where do i lvl traps faster

2. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

Seems nobody reply...
    I managed to bui blue banner x. Flag of chaos bead voh cof gcm srs. Bof boffm.
    Wich should i focus next?

3. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Depending on your in-game wealth, I would say 5 out of the 6 dungeon plates should be easy enough to get. That would be CoF, VoH, WT, GCM, and SRS plates. Add that to a flag of chaos, blue banner excellence, and a bead of frosted full moon, will make that a total of 8 relics if you're wearing clothes that provides that many slots. The 9th relic slot is expandable once you reach HG+ levels by using 100m in gold, at which point I would suggest getting the Icy dungeon plate to complete the set for an added 8k DMG.

As for training traps, any bunch of mobs seems to do just fine. Naturally, you will want to train them with either practical books or honor student card during weekend events that offers bonus x2 or x3 kungfu xp, and with x9 kungfu pills if you have any or can afford some for the most efficient way of training any kungfu skills.

Edits: if you're not already aware, the monthly 15day premium also offers an extra 100% kungfu xp gain besides regular character xp. Similarly, band attributes can be set to a maximum of 50% kungfu XP bonus too, but that usually means the band might not have that many points left for other purposes, since you are likely doing this during the weekend where everyone else might be farming drops or grinding for character xp.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  4. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

Im bot menționez i wish to Jill faster mobs în kl im hg8 now

5. BirdbrainX

Most people prefer to level in SRS with the help of friends or find SRS parties in LD to reach HG 9 so they can switch to HG 9 blood sorc clothes.

You can farm red CCD for red SRS passes if you need some.

6. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

What i need to kill faster în kl? A friend same lvl and gear as ME kill faster inkl and others dung.

7. BirdbrainX

Gear, levels, and buffs are what makes characters kill faster in general. Basically anything and everything that adds damage, attack speed, reduce recast time and cool down of your skills will aid in your kill power and speed.

Consider doing resource exchange to swap high flow stones for YYBS damage pills. Mobs in KL are YYBS enhanced, so they will take extra damage if you use those pills.

8. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

Ok thanks