how to enter SoS

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Iceborg1307, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Iceborg1307

Iceborg1307 New Member

Hi, well im really confused, SoS says lvl 100+, premium service says free SoS time, a guy ingame says only g1+ can enter SoS, really its kinda complicated not knowing how to get in SoS or what level i need to be to enter SoS, can anyone just draw me a map on how i get in pls... is it sky temple or another area ?? kinda getting annoyed over this... pls help i dont even know what the area is called other than SoS and everyone i ask gives diff info...

2. lordzeto

lordzeto New Member

It can be access through the guards beside the chief guard. Sky temple is for glvl maps.

3. Iceborg1307

Iceborg1307 New Member

and what is the actual area called so i can go there...

EDIT: the SoS items description is Utilize premium maps and dungeons... well how am i suppose to know what the dastardly areas are premium areas ?

Further EDIT: the new player guide says at m5 you can go **** or SoS, i would recommend SOS, as you dont have to pull mobs to you, and you can grind there until g4?? so from that i take it its one big area, yet every single option on guard i have tried and i jst do not get it... sorry im kinda dumb ye

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  4. lordzeto

lordzeto New Member

it's alright, we've been dumb at some point hahaha
    check messages

5. Iceborg1307

Iceborg1307 New Member

ok so after much headache, i think the SOS is the 5 areas listed under odawa cave, hope im not wrong, not 1 big area, but 5 diff big areas... hope thats correct..

lordzeto likes this.
  6. IamBXV

IamBXV New Member

yes its the 5 map under Odawa cave