Item Shop Update 11/5/2019

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Shadow, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]

The Only Once Rare ExoCore and Scroll Packages have found their way back into our Item Shop. Although last time we only offered a one-time compensation for duplicates, it was still unsatisfactory by our Fighters. Therefore, this time around, if you are to receive a duplicate from the Only Once Package, you will be offered 50 Orichalcon Stones on top of the 50 you receive from the Package. In order to redeem this, you will need to send a ticket for our team to confirm that you did receive a duplicate Skill Item.

For those that received the compensation last time AND still received a duplicate Skill Item, can also send in a ticket for our team to verify in our system.

NOTE:
    Duplicate items refers to receiving a Skill Item that already exists as a PERMANENT item in your inventory prior to opening the Rare Skill Item Chest. If you did NOT receive a duplicate after the first compensation earlier this year, then another compensation will not be awarded.

The following items have been added to the Item Shop:
    • Only Once Special! Rare ExoCore Package
    • Only Once Special! Rare Scroll Package
    • Black Friday (Red) RE Box/Package
    • BF Event Special Box
    For reference, here are all of the contents for the boxes in the Shop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Valentine Agent (Perm) = Ticket of Solo (3) + Piece of Spirit (Darkness) (3)
    Valentine Wing Chun (Perm) = Ticket of Couple (3) + Piece of Spirit (Light) (3)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Should include the content for the Black Friday Carat Box since that's in shop too.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  3. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Crazy, yall closed servers that long just to change "available feature" of 4 available shop items and 2 maps.

tamirtov, Yeezus and Draygashi like this.
  4. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

It was most likely the maps. Gotta make sure they get implemented correctly, doesn't break something, and all that, which takes a lot longer than you'd think.
    I agree. I'd like to know what all's possible from that box.

Also, I'd like to point out that the "Once Only Rare Scroll" box has Cyclone in it. Imagine someone hasn't bought that scroll yet and ends up spending $57 for a shop scroll + 50 Orichalcon. (I get that it's there for Gem Fighter, but it shouldn't be there for RF. ;v )

5. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Only Once Special! Rare ExoCore Package and Only Once Special! Rare Scroll Package should have dupe protection.
    Hardcore spenders wouldn't buy these packages and they would most likely get a dupe.

Draygashi likes this.
  6. TheFuzionBranz

Everything is in the game files. Everything is done manually as in early years of 2000-2005 methods. All they do is open up the file for item shop, go to the item thats not in shop, change value from 0 to 1 to put it in the shop. Save file, reupload. Then for the map, they go to the old boss modes being removed, they change 1 to 0 to disable it. Then they go to the new ones and put 0 to 1.

And if the coding is even really horrible to an extent a monkey could code it better, They probably just delete the current map/ui file from server and reupload an older one that is featuring that map.

tamirtov, Yeezus and Draygashi like this.
  7. Altissimum

Altissimum Member

So I bought these last time around and got dups and u guys gave me another set that contained dups, and I sent another ticket and yall basically told me to ** off.. Are you saying if I send a ticket now you'll award me with 100 stones???

Draygashi likes this.
  8. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Same here, and that's pretty much what they're saying.

9. Altissimum

Altissimum Member

Well that's what they say, however they might just "edit" this post and tell me no just like when the packages first came about and said there would be no dups and everyone got dups and they edited to say "may contain dups" lawl.

10. TheFuzionBranz

This the type of update you don't wanna have an announcement for....
    #RFGonnaGetRosted

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. TheFuzionBranz

I remember when RF use to announce that it was the biweekly update, I would wanna load 10$ of Astros and be ready for the next day.

But this is just a regular routine server checkup with basic minor adjustments.

12. Altissimum

Altissimum Member

Also I'm receiving blood wind ninjitsu pieces for New tiger chest and its not listed on there... Maybe an error or..

13. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

14. HinagikuRin

HinagikuRin Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@[GM]Shadow add this to the original post plx

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    SoulSpan, Draygashi and Hercule like this.
  15. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

I'm really tempted man...
    If I get my hands on Spike i'll carry so hard in BM
    But I'm not tryin to lose $60 without a Black Friday discount

tamirtov likes this.
  16. HinagikuRin

HinagikuRin Active Member

Spike is a bad bm scroll, dont bother. Get crane bfle, heartseeker or tong. heatseeker is only good against mobs you cant knock down and spam ppk

Draygashi likes this.
  17. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Effective immediately - anyone who has received a duplicate skill item from their Only Once! Rare Scroll and/or Only Once! Rare Exocore Package will be eligible for a compensation of 50 Orichalcon for each duplicate that you received (max : 100 Orichalcon).

This policy will remain final and will remain in effect until an official statement says otherwise.

Thank you. We will add the contents of this box onto the OP in a little bit.

18. [GM]Shadow

Hey guys, so to clear anything about the Only Once, if you received a duplicate in the past for both boxes, just submit a ticket. Or if the older one is somehow still open, just leave a reply there updating us on the situation. It will take our support team some time to check your logs, but we'll get to everyone in an orderly fashion.

Starberry and Draygashi like this.
  19. [GM]Shadow

Also just to sure, if you already requested a compensation earlier this year when it was available AND you didn't get a duplicate from that second Rare Chest, then unfortunately you cannot get the Orichalcon this time around. This second compensation will be for those that get duplicates from the following:
    1. Players that purchased the Only Once this time around and got a duplicate
    2. Players that asked for a compensation Chest last time and still got a duplicate
    If you do not fall in that category then you will not get the 50 Orichalcon.

If this doesn't make sense, please let me know and I'll explain further.

20. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

what if I don’t like my pull can I trade it in for some stones instead?

maybe throw it in as an extra premium for the players who bought both only once scroll and exo boxes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.