[EVENT] Haunted Halloween RC Spenders Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Shadow, Nov 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellzz

Bellzz New Member

ANND THE FISTICUFFS WAS CANCLED? LMFAO YALL GOT A 2 DAY STREAKK GODAMM

2. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

We literally just had a carat spenders.

3. Packet

Packet Member

lol but where's my green flash?

4. HunieBuns

HunieBuns Clean Up Crew

Skeleton Horns: GOOD, Halloween related and uncommon / hard to get

Slaughter Knife: BAD, nothing but a resellable item from Boss Mode chests, basically a carat coupon worth less than 10k. This as a premium currency spending prize is not worthy, even for the first tier, and whomever had the idea needs to research the game their job depends on.

Both Vamp Hats: Even I got these for free since RedFox inherited the game. That being said, they are uncommon enough that they would work as a tier one prize. Again, lack of knowledge and research. Perhaps next time make it the Blue and Red Jack Caps, or the NPC monster masks. Or maybe one of the other of dozens of rare Halloween themed items.

Good Mask: GOOD, rare and looks good, very Halloween related, but it sort of necessitates the Scarecrow Set which pairs with the Enchanted set. Either should've been the second slot in tier with the mask. In fact, I'm surprised this isn't a higher tier.

Halloween Title: OKAY, but isn't this title in one of the sets currently in shop? Could be easily improved.

2 Fortune Cards + Package: OKAY, not Halloween related at all, but it's clear another enchant event is coming. I can concede to a future event tie-in, happens often. The spending tier is reasonable too.

Red Powersuit Sets: OKAY. I mean, rare and expensive and all, but not very Halloween related. Better choices, even for the tier.

I've already been hesitating on spending because 2020 is coming. Is there any sort of news on next year?
    Anyways, the carat spenders needed improvement but was leagues better than this in terms of reward value for input and actual relation to the Halloween theme. Why was the carat spenders reward list so much better researched than the RC spenders? I could make an unbiased, themed and relatively balanced Halloween Spenders easily because of the sheer amount of possibilities for it.
    I appreciate your effort as employees since it's better than doing nothing, but this is beyond disappointing. Please try putting a little more effort in, some of these prizes seem to be picked by someone who hasn't even heard the name of this game.

5. Annanhuen

Annanhuen New Member

Wouldn’t hurt to have another soon since this game is evolved around rc currency and a “pay to win” gameplay.

6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Thank you for your detailed feedback! We understand that there were some high expectations and players felt disappointed with the end result. We hope to use this experience and feedback to better refine our next spenders event.

May I know what you would have changed for the spenders? We are very curious in knowing your opinion.

7. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Yes its a good spender mostly the first tier (and maybe exo tier dont know that item), the other tier are re-releases I have still, halloween title has been given out 2-3 times pretty sure I have 2 of them and it was just a sticker or login event or something free. And 1,250 rc is a bit much, the 1,000 should be the standard I hate these 1,050+ moves. I think it would be nice if you could talk to redfox about getting video rc advertisement watching giveaways, 5 rc a video, like ogp had (1 equivalent astro) would be a win win scenario and factually make redfox more money and factually help players who are done spending money. If im honest im done spending money here (except for maybe a black version of drunk and master that has a better juggle) but I would watch hundreds of ads and earn them money that way.

8. ASSPRO

ASSPRO New Member

Only love the Powersuit Red Set!

9. BlackDeath

BlackDeath New Member

spend 45k rc enchanting, at least give me a red devil tail for spenders prize

10. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

Gotta give people time to save back up. You have any clue the backlash people would give due to back to back carat spenders? Lets say you just blew all your carats last event and they make another one with the next update and this one has brand new and much more appealing items then the last but sadly you can't afford them. Would you not be annoyed about the situation?

11. Annanhuen

Annanhuen New Member

I just said soon not back to back, events like fisticuffs offer carats as a prize which helps us save and I wouldn’t be annoyed because I have no other use other than exchanging them so I always have a decent amount laying there. I even sell carat items/medal items for carats when I need to and if I really want it I’ll just rebuy it lol. 2-3 months or so seems like a decent time frame in my opinion but that’s just me.

Packet likes this.
  12. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Damn i already got everything :((

They will most likely give them out during Christmas time

13. Western

Western Member

This spenders isn't fair. Why is it that the rc players get their event duration extended to 23:59, when in the carat spenders it ended at 18:00.

14. Jamessr

Jamessr New Member

I mean sure the time duration isn't fair, but the prizes are totally one-sided

15. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

To be fair, no one was able to spend during the maintenance AND RedFox didn't plan on that maintenance lasting only 45 minutes.

16. Starberry

This is a reminder that today is the last day to participate for the spenders.

17. Starberry

Thank you everyone for your feedback towards this RC Spenders event!

This event has now concluded and the rewards will be distributed in 3-5 business days.

18. Mahoo

Mahoo New Member

Was I in time when spent Rc on Nov 1 at 13:00? Im eu so I had to google what time u guys were at.

Cause the time difference is so confusing when tryng to participate at times events.

19. Starberry

The time it started is at 9:00AM CET for reference.

20. Yetiyok

Yetiyok New Member

I can't wait to get my prizes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.