Event: Halloween 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Oct 22, 2019.

1. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Well, for what its worth, here are the drop rates I said I would share. The tests are ran with a 30 minute duration for both.
    • With x2 event, max band drop, drop gear on, but without drop card - the yield is 58 Lollipops.
    • With x2 event, max band drop, drop gear on, and with a drop card - the yield is 92 Lollipops.
    • With x2 event, max band drop, drop gear on, but without drop card - the yield is 57 Ghost Candy.
    • With x2 event, max band drop, drop gear on, and with a drop card - the yield is 100 Ghost Candy.
    Drop rates for Lollipops varies widely depending on your farm spot, mob density, respawn rate, and competition from fellow farmers. The same applies for Ghost Candy, but obviously without competition from fellow farmers since you're likely to be farming in a dungeon solo.

Hope this helps. :)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    BobThePriest likes this.
  2. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Does this mean that all the decos (Create List) are going to be deleted after the event? (Even the ones we paid boxes for??)
    When you refer to event items, are you meaning that also Golden Ticket (Red) are going to be deleted? And what about items obtained from the Golden Castle?

Could you please be a bit more clear in this sentence and detail which items are going to be deleted?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    BirdbrainX and Pekkar like this.
  3. BirdbrainX

Please clarify which items will be deleted during the maintenance.

Should players even bother crafting the Halloween decos? Will the rewards from the gift box that we get from resource exchange remain after the event?

Understand that farming the materials for crafting event items takes time and effort. If none of what we put our time and effort into making remains after the event, and this event is simply something to keep the players occupied for a month, us players should know right now, and simply ignore the event and get on with our usual routine.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    hearty likes this.
  4. Rizla

Rizla Member

Event items = lollipops, candies and talismans will be deleted.
    Bags will be deleted 1month after event end.
    Rest of the stuff ( deco, GC ticket and items you receive from treat box) will not be deleted.

5. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Are you sure about this?
    Because someone was saying that decos (if not stored in the costume gallery) will be deleted.
    I just wanted to have a confirmation from GMs. Also because I want to assess if it is worth to farm a good quantity of GC passes or not..

Thanks in advance

6. Rizla

Rizla Member

I can't say for sure about the decos, but this is the first time I heard about deleting decos.
    GC passes we get to keep, that was confirmed by GM when I sent a ticket and ask about it

renatokpz likes this.
  7. BirdbrainX

Would be nice if GMs gave out this information in the announcement thread here, so everyone knows what to expect. Let's hope they deem us worthy of responding to. :p

Rizla and renatokpz like this.
  8. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Well, if you have the explicit confirmation about those items, then we can be a bit relaxed.

But in any case, it would be better to have GMs' words on this topic.

9. Rizla

Rizla Member

I have confirmation about the passes and I also now sent a ticket and ask about the decos. Waiting for a reply in couple of hours.

renatokpz and BirdbrainX like this.
  10. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

To confirm, the Halloween Decos, Golden Tickets, and consumable items from the Treat Box will be yours to keep. We will be deleting event material items and event Halloween Bags. The Treat Boxes may or may not be deleted themselves, so we urge you to open all boxes within 1 month after the event ends.

hearty, Bankz, Rizla and 2 others like this.
  11. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Many thanks for the confirmation :)

BirdbrainX likes this.
  12. Evoyline

Evoyline New Member

Guys, exp event tomorrow? It’s Halloween :p

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  13. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We've edited the announcement post with the updated Epic Dancing Dragon Costume image.

upload_2019-11-1_15-45-43.png

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

With x3 event for GL12 (level 144 at level 160+ mobs), GCM rounds with superior pass red, like 50 ghost candy per round, 30 min.
    Additions : summer suit, item drop card, band buff but no item drop clothes.

In what dungeon you got 100 ghost candy in 30 minutes and what level has your character ?
    Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  15. BirdbrainX

You have to pick a dungeon that suits your character's level range. Mobs should be between light blue to orange for the most ideal drops.

My personal best during the X3 event is 172 candy with max band drop, drop gear, and drop card on for a single 30min run. But the norm seems to be between 145 to 160+ candy drops.

Try looking for a suitable dungeon with high mob density that suits your character's level range.

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

People who reads the posts have characters with different levels, that is why I ask you who you already test it and share in here the results but not the levels and dungeons.

Could you share with us how you got 172 candy drops in 30 min and in what dungeon ?

Thanks again.

17. BirdbrainX

I hope you can understand that there are some details to my farming methods that I would prefer not made public. My exact methods are shared with a select few members of my band, some members of my old league, and disciples who have graduated.

What I am willing to share and have already shared is this. Stack as much drop rate on your character as you possibly can without sacrificing kill speed and power. Farm on mobs (both maps and dungeons types) that are between light blue and orange colour with respects to your character level for best chances for drops. Locate and farm at map spots and dungeon types that offers high mob density and/or respawn rate. If you're in a band, have the band attributes set to the highest drop rate achievable for the band class.

What I am willing to share here is that at any given time, my character will have over 100% drop rate from gear alone, add that to max band drop rate, I will have over 200%, and over 300% when using a drop card, and that rough figure is added/multiplied with weekend event bonus of x2 or X3. To clarify, I do not use a drop deco, but players who are taking in my advise should do what they can to stack drop rate when farming.

High mob density dungeon/map spots ensures a more efficient farming session for your character. If your farming session is shorter than a 30min drop card, go for repeated runs to not waste it.

I hope this is sufficient.

18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

This is not the answer I was hoping for. We all know the theory. I also have many characters at different levels, gear & so on and I play this game for too long (2007), so I was hoping for a direct answer. You have to share what you know, it is not a secret, everything it is in the game. The answer should have been like this :

- At level X, with character role X1 you can do Y dungeon equip like this : ... and having the following ads on :... So, in 30 min you get 172 candies.

19. BirdbrainX

I know it isn't, but as I have posted earlier, my exact farming methods to achieve the drop figures I have given in previous posts isn't something I am willing to publicly share. I hope you can respect that.

Edits: I am however, willing to offer input to help tweak player's personal farming methods to improve their farm. For example, your character appears to be farming on mobs that aren't within the light blue to orange color range. Have you considered leveling your character a little more, or choose a slightly weaker dungeon color to farm on? Did you completed the entire dungeon with final bosses too?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It is not just I do not understand what you saying and that you do not want share your performance on farming the candy. For now you are the only player I meet that could get 172 candies in 30 min.I am curious and intrigue on your performance and how you did it. I am open to all in game possibilities to understand how you did it, including making a low dungeon multiple times in 30 min.

The farming methods are different, but the higher the mobs, the better the drop. The speed of attack is also essential and the time of killing the mobs, that can be adjust using different adds on and gear. Also, the time of the dungeon and the quantity of mobs inside is important in farming.

If you have good gear you can kill red mobs like are blue, you know what I mean :) For me it is not about leveling, I have plenty of characters at different level to farm with them. Also I stuck some of them at chi at same point in time for farming different types of items. I have some phy and chi kung to farm low levels dungeons, coc, GCM, Icy, GC, some bosses and so on.