Why it is so hard to fix?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revered, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

1. Disassemble Bag: Why there is no Sort button?

[​IMG]

2. Fruit of Fortune - all other items from Accumulated Event can be stored, except this one.

[​IMG]

3. Jade Separator: Accumulated Event versus Guardian Search

[​IMG]

4. Water Herb: Drop versus Treasure Case of Conqueror

[​IMG]

5. Elixirs: Why we still have normal and [Dungeon]? Also why in DoC drops normal ones and dungeon mixed together?

6. Guardians: Why the Guardians do not pick up white items?

7. Pigs: Why there are Golden Pigs at Loulan map still and why they drop Gold Pigs from 2nd Year Anniversary Event?

8. Mastery: Why we can not use all Mastery Pionts we have Total?

10. Loulan: Why we have tab with Loulan combat record and PvP pointsbut we still can not use them?
    (GM temporary removed Loulan PvP Points Trade - Mar 13, 2017)

11. Karma: Why we are loosing Karma when died by mobs but the Karma definition says it is related to PvP?

[​IMG]

12. Auction House: Why it shows Expired if item is still on sale?

[​IMG]

13. Black Dragon Weapon: Why all weapons from boxes and upgraded to Heaven`s too we can sell, but Black Dragon - what a surprice, not.

14. Why we still drop the old books?

[​IMG]

15. Why it is still possible to exchange old Stones? More than two years is not enough?

[​IMG]

16. Why the game can't recognize gender? What is the point to drop clothes that you can't sell/trade/discard/store and you can't wear it because wrong gender?

17. Why there still drop items for Loulan Ref Epi if there is no create for it?

Resource for Loulan Refine Epi exist - thx
    @nza1863

18. Why when Meditation (skill) is active [for example Loulan Monks Meditation for Shao (+720 dmg C12)] and someone hit "P" to meditate, the game is using the slowest version of skill instead of fastest one (like Great Arhat`s Meditation for Shao)?

19. Why Double Dragon Marble drops in SRS?

[​IMG]

To be continued......

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    Pekkar, Swim and phongtran3 like this.
  2. Revered

So there are two of us. The best I came up with was like ....................nah I got nothing:oops:.

3. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

4. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Fixed link for you. BTW it seems you have too many Excellence ones, but it's annoying you can't stack normal red stones, because you can't move items there...

I love the way they revamped dungeons. I love it... Except one thing you mentioned - I go solo CoF @ HG and get like FD drops.

KProphetK likes this.
  5. KProphetK

Ty for fixing the link, didn't notice, was in a hurry and in my phone.

Yes I have to many ex stones, cuz like you said, we can't stack the others and makes it an issue if we need to disassemble weos.

Don't want to go thru putting it all on another char or account just tondo what we should already be able to do in a regular char.

Fix the issue we have before add new stuff with even more bugs!

6. Revered

MERGED

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    Pekkar likes this.
  7. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

You can get rid of excess red stone ex by turning into +18 refinement pot and trashing them if you like.

8. Revered

The problem is Red Stones, not R S (Excellence)

9. KProphetK

I need more ex than red stones. The issue is excessive red stones. Can't stack or combine them.

Need a way to fix that issue.

10. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Oh? I always run outta regular red stones more than the ex ones because I craft the spirit of clan thingy for books. My grinds in KL produced so much spirit of KL that I'm too lazy to sell them, so I just use them with the red stones to craft. KL grind yields about 20 stacks a week.

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

most of these are just peeves....
    they are minor inconveniences put in place by Redfox... I doubt they will even bother to change it.. or looks at this post.. after your number 1... lol...

1.) they want you to buy disassemble bag...

6.) most white drops are worthless... in the eyes of a lot of people.... and would just clog up inventory..
    you can also manually pick up w/e white drop you want..

8.) you can use all your master points.. you just have to lvl :)

10.) Loulan map is not updated yet.. (wait another 3 years.. at the pace of updates recently...)

11.) makes perfect sense to me why Karma is lost... you call them monsters... I call them npc of hostile clan affiliation..

12.).............Redfox Lazy... or need to ask the great Koreans...

KProphetK and Revered like this.
  12. KProphetK

For me, I like to upgrade weps for pupils or lower new players trying to make it in this game that are F2P like I am. I also use the KL wep box drops to NPC for gold as well.

B4 Kl, I used to grind hours on end at IM 12 just for weps to NPC and make well over 3kkk a weekend, just from wep drops in Tibet. I am nowhere near as strong or have the help like I did back in GC from members or friends. I am not able to sit and play hours on end like b4 I had surgery.

Simple things like this turns some away. May not this particular issue, but there are issues in game that makes it to dam hard for F2P players to even enjoy 9D as they should.
    Making so much of the game Pay2Win has seen its fair share of veteran players leave game and never to return. 90% of my league will never log this game again unless it goes to a new publisher that cares about all players and not the ones that can spend.

When was the last boss event in Hefei? When was then last time the Training Dungeon was open?

Sometimes its the simple things that makes other things seem plausible. Id love to have some of those relics I see ppl get from use of item mall, hell Id love to grind out drops (not a BS low drop rate) to have. Success rates of anything in game is stupid low.

you have better odds winning the lottery than getting something great in this game. And if I was to spend I'd play the lottery and not spend a cent here. I have spent, dont get me wrong, but I have spent around $200 or so max here vs 50k plus in Acclaim- GC. I will not drop another penny here due to RF lack of concern or player interactions. Look at their other games and how they are suffering. hell they've lost several games over the few yrs due to lack of support and greed.

All of their games are infested with gold sellers and hackers and as of yet, nothing is or has been done!

Sirme and Revered like this.
  13. Revered

Thx @Sirme

My 2 cents:
    - Disassemble bags also gonna fill up fast
    - White drops - imo useful when clean DoC
    - Mastery - atm I have 9 points free, shall I use them for bracers as a warrior?
    - Loulan pts:
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....14-17-patch-92-95-complete.32995/#post-284971

Temporary remove Loulan PvP Points Trade - Mar 13, 2017

P.S
    I don't expect too much from a company that cannot even reasonably develop own Marketpalce, where 1/2 items are useless and probably they never sold a single piece of them, but still keep them there. But hope is all we have.

14. quynh1810

quynh1810 New Member

I don't know many issues like you. I just know that Redfox does not respect players; does not guarantee the safety of items that players earn from game. I have lost all the items and Redfox is irresponsible even though the fault was entirely by Redfox, not by me; Currently my character has nothing; I'm like a new player and feel like Redfox robbed everything; It is very difficult to start from scratch

15. nza1863

nza1863 New Member

hahaha .... you can control Disassemble Bag . Red stone Ex can craft +16/17/18 and red stone can craft heaven weapon . when you fail or success you will lose both of them so you can control with that way .
    also Loulan refine epi is in resource list no need to create for epi .well.. whatever blamer will blame always ;););) . 2019October22 19-05-57.jpg

16. Revered

1. To Dissasemble bag:
    What You have whote is far away of any kind of "control". The problem is not how to use RS & RS (ex) but how move stones from partly empty slots to another slots - to connect them. Maybe You can not see the problem but there is a problem, really is..

Look at this (my bags):

[​IMG]

43 - RS (Ex) and rest are RS

What should I do then?
    - can not craft +16 (like You said) - need 100 RS(ex) for this
    - maybe I can try with heaven weapon once (like You said) - but what it gonna change?
    - can not dissasemple more weapons, because of 4x almost full bags of RS

Also (probably You don`t realize it yet), the system is using always the bag with the largest amount of RS, so it is impossible to empty bags to zero. Lets say You have in bags: 2500 RS(Ex) --- 3854 RS ---10 RS --- 1 RS. System will use only bags with 2500 RS(Ex) --- 3854 RS untill YOu reach the limit for something.

2. My bad, refine epi is at resource list. Nerfed, but it is. Updated my post, thx.

3. "whatever blamer will blame always" - what is Your point? I'm just trying to get GM's attention. What's wrong with that?

17. nza1863

nza1863 New Member

yes . you cant control your bags now so i want to suggests , next time use " your brain " early . i have many character and dont get any problem with Disassemble Bag coz maybe i used " my brain " . So dont forget that " next time use your brain early " .

remember what ?? " next time use your brain early " ;);););)

18. Revered

First time You wrote "you can control Disassemble Bag" then "you cant control your bags". Decide on something finally.
    If something suit for You, does not mean it suit for all, so Your solution based on creating multi accounts and then multi logging on them with two PC already shows how smart Your brain is. Probably used too much erly, so nothing left now.

19. nza1863

nza1863 New Member

[​IMG]

This is your " first SS " so i wrote " you can control your bag " .

[​IMG]

This is your " second SS " so i wrote again " you cant control your bag " .
    Why you change your SS ?? why your SS are not same o_Oo_Oo_O ??
    Want to blame me ?? Well done but try harder :):):).
    I wrote " use your brain " but not like that :):):) . also i am not using two PC and i do not have any problem in this
    game .
    Well, that why i wrote "whatever blamer will blame always" .
    Whatever i do not reply again for this. So you can write anything and " Why so serious " ?
    Why so serious ?? ( read "why so serious " with heath ledger(joker) voice from dark knight movie :p:p:p )

20. upirank

upirank Active Member

I dont see any valid point are making with your post. If he want to improve the game, it is a must to point out the flaw. As you showing him a "work-around" method, im sure he also know about it(everyone know about it). Im not sure what is your point to make those counter-post in his thread? If you want playing dark knight and a joker game, i think you are in the wrong game. And as you said "Why so serious?", i could always say "Want some attention?".

Well i hope for you at least to keep your word. =)