Event: Halloween 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Oct 22, 2019.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

So once again this is in dungeons only?

Captainpack likes this.
  2. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Nop. "Lollipops drop from monsters level 150+ throughout the land, and Ghost Candy drop by defeating monsters level 150+ in the dungeons".
    Also in Hefei:
    "Hungry Ghost drop from zero to all of the following items:
    • Golden Ticket (Red)
    • Torn Talisman"

Captainpack likes this.
  3. Revered

The 200% TS are also at Guardian search list - around 80-90 kk Yin atm, so it is not the case.
    The free Golden castle passes are related to 180 update:
    "Lovely Guardian, Mischief Guardian, and Wracked Guardian have been added to Golden Touch of Golden Castle drop table".
    But if they have to flood the game with that amount of passes...... it scares me how hard it will to make something with this items.

Captainpack likes this.
  4. KProphetK

Ok I see, so I still ha r to go in a dungeon, regardless. I'm so sick of dungeons and farming like that. I don't have a mini char to use and the time I have, I can't spend it making alts to farm gcm.

Oh well SRS once again it is, I'll try see how I do in Patola solo.

Just can't make a grind event like old times. I go broke cuz of dungeons. Well anyways, I happy just to get my game fixed!

Ty bro!

Captainpack likes this.
  5. KProphetK

K been on the grind for lolipops in Patola Gardens and not 1 drop so far.
    They have color for me and nothing so far.

Are these excluded?

Captainpack likes this.
  6. KProphetK

Nvm, just got 1 just took 100 mobs!

Wtf is this!

So about 1 million mins and I'll have what I need.

Anyways game fixed, what more can I ask for!

Captainpack likes this.
  7. KProphetK

All my chars are HI 11-IS 1.

So I take it you have a nooblet char and use that for farming.

I was just asking was the mins at Patola exempt, but I finally got one. Just there drop rate is slow and they are slower to kill.

Captainpack likes this.
  8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well done GM, You manage to surprise us day by day. Jokes aside, this event is even crappier than the one before. Bro, CoS Buff, really? Using Buffs from decades ago which might've had an impact back then but dont do nothing at all these days. Also haye you even seen the deco stats? Lol. Only thing usefull is TS and UT but then again only millionaires can get those.

Captainpack likes this.
  9. KProphetK

The buff is a Halloween buff and that's the only purpose it was ever intended for. So it fits the event. Though it is out of time for what is now in game, it is the Halloween buff and gld we got a relog buff. We should actually have one regardless of event or not.

If the other items besides the LLGC passes drop ok, them for once I'm ok with event. But atm I've grind my HI lvl chars for 2 hours in drop card for lolipops and got 12 lol. Not going so good on that side. I don't have the time to make a nooblet char. What time I do ave, which is limited,is to try.and get a chae up in lvls.

Captainpack likes this.
  10. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

This botting in Hefei is getting out of hand. Its botter vs botters vs players trying to beat the botters.

DO SOMETHING!

[​IMG]

Captainpack likes this.
  11. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

All I see is people enjoying the event :)

Captainpack and Revered like this.
  12. Revered

C`mon guys, I`m not a big fan of RF but it is not a first time they made event with dungeon drop. So all should be prepared for this. If You are not, how long will it take to pvlevel nooblet to decent level? Purple and Superior dungeons have not been revamped. Also all 3 items are tradeable (finally). Yep, maybe 150+ is too high, but with this Halloween Buff and items we use this days, really it is?

Captainpack, Bankz and Pekkar like this.
  13. BirdbrainX

Ahh ok.

Was surprised that Redfox endorses the use of 3rd party bots. Good to know. Can anyone point me to a good one? I like to get in on the "fun" too. :rolleyes:

Captainpack likes this.
  14. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Nothing is wrong with the event......
    Some of you guys just don't like to work for items related to events....

If you would put the same energy and time wasted on making post about how the event sucks into playing the actual evenr, you would have the relics and all the other event items.....

But hey, keep posting about how the game is unfair. I enjoy reading :)

Captainpack, Pekkar and Revered like this.
  15. Anders

Anders New Member

Some players just prefer not to walk around killing ghosts, good spot for lazy farmers. So I don't know what's the issue here.
    You were also killing mobs on this exact spot last night with your alt, but that doesn't make you a botter or does it.

16. BirdbrainX

You're absolutely right in that camping the spawn spot does not necessarily make one a botter.

However, if you have ever seen a botter in action, you would note that when it is in use, they will often alternate between peace mode and combat mode, have too fast "reflexes" when targeting a new mob spawn to the point where they will never misclick even when the new spawns overlaps multiple bots and players who are trying to disrupt them, return to the exact spot in which they were activated.

The point you probably missed isn't that I am against players camping the spot, but it is when they enable bot programs to do it for them.

But no worries, since the usage of 3rd party bot programs is endorsed by Redfox, perhaps the admins would like to recommend some to all the players so they can join in the fun with their fellow botters. :)

Pekkar likes this.
  17. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Cant they just ban IPs of botters? I dont get it. Just ban them. its way too complicated to pay vpn for new ip and create new acc everytime. For GM its just basically a click. So eventually the botters will give up.

Pekkar likes this.
  18. KProphetK

They can, but banning the ips will prevent future players or playing.

So you understand. Many areas of Asia or Asian type countries, even a few w places here in the USA, have gaming cafes, where you either bring your laptop or whatever and pay and play for a said amount of time and money.

So banning those ips will block the next person that may play the same game as someone that got banned.

So it should be account/email banned so that way, that email registered to that account, can't be logged again.

But I guess RF don't know how or want to ban that way.

Btw, why are the event mobs dropping 666 gold?

Halloween isn't about the 666 and tbh it should be fixed! It's ghost and goblins not Lucifer's holiday!

Has nothing to do with Lucifer at all. I may have my religious beliefs and feel a lil offended by constantly seeing the drop.

Halloween is the night before all Hallows Day or All Saints Day, celebrated by Christian's.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    Lovediary likes this.
  19. BirdbrainX

As with any event, I guess I'll start the ball rolling by reporting that the drop rate for inside dungeons is pretty good with x2 event, a drop card, max band drop, and drop gear on - with 100 Ghost Candy drops on my first single run.

I've not tested the drop rates for lollipops on general maps during x2 event yet, but I might post my results later if no one else shares their findings.

Edits: mobs were green to orange colour in relation to my character's level if it helps.

Same run but without drop card yields 57 Ghost Candy on a single run compared to 100 when using a drop card.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    Revered likes this.
  20. KProphetK

Hounds in KL drop sux for me but that's how it alway is.

I don't know what lvl icy dungeon mobs are so may go check it out for my char at HG12 228.