Halloween 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bankz, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Do you think guys we'll get any new way to get Guardians? It's a shame for people that weren't here during Guardian update - they got nothing from the following event as well...

Any sneak peek for the event rewards? For f2p players, ofc.

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

upload_2019-10-21_15-37-29.png

Trollamite and Bankz like this.
  3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

This isn't a part of the Halloween Event, but it is in Patch 180.

upload_2019-10-21_15-39-50.png

Swim and Sirme like this.
  4. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Loooool so y’all tryna to ‘kill kill’ 9d :p

5. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Anything special from the Treat box? Last time it was the bead of soul essence

6. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Ultimate Tablet, Golden Repays... Can't determine other items... One looks like Kunlun Spirit, without a border though... Hainan incoming?

Also, can we get these bags without buying anything in IM? Are bags 3 & 4 permanent? Any update on deco?

IIRC the ornaments were almost useless in the form they'll appear now.

7. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Those items u see are new to this server
    If this is as it is in Kr, then i can tell u, Bags are perma, u can pretty much make them without excesive use of Market

Also, i know some players can find a reason to complain for almost anything, but those Orns are quite good...

im pretty much hyped about this actually

just in time for my upcoming vacation.. :thumbsup:

8. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Unfortunately, we all know it's almost always changed for our version. KR has its farmable events while a lot of previous ones on this server were mostly P2W. I wish it will be made easier for players, not payers.

BTW. Do you recognize these items? Any idea about the "farmability" of these?

9. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Thats why i mentioned Kr, cause theu are all farmeable over there

I highly doubt RF would modify them that much

Theres still a couple items u can aquire faster if u are a P2W player, but still as far as i can see, everything is farmeable..

its a natural addon if we consider Hainan coming soon

Yasumori likes this.
  10. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

verry nice, will need 1k $ to get bags and 2k for relics. after rollback i will didnt spend any , already lost 800$,lol

11. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

if u see server its dead, what for to spend $? i,m in top 20 becouse all left server, ill wait till all left to be top 1,haha

12. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

if will not be a resonable events = game over

13. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

we wait that event boxes whitch gm promise us,lol

14. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Again, gambling cc event?
    Do you realize that there are people that take advantage of newcomers to trade items for cc in an unbalanced manner? You are aware of this, right?

This is making a lot of people quitting the game. For sure you will people buying this stuff from you because they WANT to be the strongest pvpers of the server no matter how, at any cost. After that, once they become strong enough, they lose motivation because the other people didn't invest in the same items to have a balanced fight.

Just make this game private to these people who donate thousands of USD to have such items.
    Why can't those items be farmable? Is there any constraint? As far as I heard, such items can be farmed in the KR server, is RF's version different from the KR one? Why?

In Yin server, at least, during weekdays you don't see anyone actively playing. You can count them using the fingers of only one hand. The rest of the people are AFK doing hours for the monthly reward. Literally, doing nothing.
    If at least such items were farmable, you would have more people farming and it would generate more interest for other people to come back and enjoy the awesome game it is.

Another thing is, why this temporarily available items? To favor the ones who paid thousands?? Why can't those items be added to the Resource/Create list to be farmed?

Why do I bother? Know that this is vain.......................

PEACE

15. thandao2016

thandao2016 New Member

Event for farmmer or buyer ??? I think kungfu dollas ck will win this event lol.

16. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

We all want some content that's available for everyone and not only the top 10 CC buyers. The same situation happens on Tao. The only thing I saw for last month is some guys grinding in SRS. Theoretically, this game is free to play, but the only thing that's free is farming CCD red for years to get Kunlun beads & relics lv3, because those are the only affordable things.

Hateless47 likes this.
  17. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

What do you mean again gambling cc event? The only thing showed for event so far was mobs and halloween bags made with mats.

Swim likes this.
  18. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Why would they show us a print screen of these new relics in the Halloween's thread?
    In any case, if this would be added to the resource list in a way that we can farm without any restriction of time, I take back what I said.
    Otherwise, it would be the same over and over again. Just imagine the following: assuming that you have a period of 1 month to farm the materials to exchange for the new relics. There are 4 relics (assuming that all have the same materials), you would need to have 4 Ultimate Tablets (UT). My question is: how many boxes (not even counting with the infinite dungeon where you need 1 year to have 1 UT) you need to open to obtain these 4 relics??? How many thousands of USD will you need to get those? Will the relics be there for at least 4 years (time to farm 4 of those)? This is not even gambling, to be honest.

Again, if this is shown to be added to the game permanently, I take back what I said.

I'm not panicking at all. I'm just expressing my opinion. Also because I feel the game and I actually support it (not with this gambling system that they like to offer). I don't know what is happening in Tao, but in Yin, the situation is like near death, especially during weekdays.

PEACE

19. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Why talk so much about theories? You all know how it will be very well - same as Laborfest event or even harder.
    [​IMG]
    P.S
    Let me make all 4 bags and I`m happy enough,

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  20. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Was it really that hard to play laborfest?
    Im a F2P player, I dont play as much as I used to cause of work and I dont have as many active buddies on my FL, League or band anymore... but.. I played labor fest and made the Miridia's set

I cant understand why so much negativism from so many ppl, Its a game, come and play, have fun, loose some stress and not the opposite!

I for one who plays Kr server and playing here can tell u, this iserver is the closest to Kr content wise, yeah there are a few things here and there that needs to be added

And im not step'n up for RF, but in all fairness there are quite some myths about Kr version that we should get straight, maybe game looks more enjoyable if we do idk.. but one thing i must tell u, as hard to aquire as UT can be at the moment, thats gonna change later, I mean, this happened on Kr too, who knows, we may even get that fix tonight

To sum it all up, stop whinning, try playing while enjoying the game and we may get to understand why this game's been running for 10+ years over there ;)

PS yeah refine/craft rates are pretty much the same, theres much more to it than just rates