missing bluerares from g12 drop in pvm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blackrein79, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Blackrein79

Blackrein79 New Member

Has anyone seen any g12 bluerare drops in pvm? I have not seen any since they did the update for sword pet lastweek. If it is the same for you please let them know the names of the bluerares that are missing!

Rellikhunter g12 Guanyin

2. Ximera

Ximera New Member

Not only that, but from what I've seen the rares that are locked as in untradeable/unupgradable are no longer dropping as normal g12 rares continue to drop. Not that anyone will miss those I'm sure, just interesting to see. If this is indeed a bug, I suggest to the devs to see what other things might have problems dropping from bad patches... (God skills aoe/elites) ijs

Xrail G12 Guan

3. Floribraska

Floribraska New Member

I have also noticed no g12 set item (blues) drops since the patch.

4. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We will have to inquire about this further. Does anyone know any specific names of the "blue rare" sets that seems to no longer drop so we can have them for reference?

5. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

H. Typhoon (fujin), H. Fire (Guan), H. Zenma (Jinong)

6. Ximera

Ximera New Member

Literally all of them. there are no g12 blue rares dropping in guan since patch, of any set. Only yellow basic rares for g12 drop. And who knows if elites still even drop. I've talked to many guan players and no one has found a blue rare of any type since sword pet patch.

7. Floribraska

Floribraska New Member

Agreed, literally none of the blue set rares are dropping. If it is a g12 rare set item, it has not dropped since the sword pet patch.

8. [GM]Ryu

Thank you for the information we will inquire about this specific sets and other sets that players have reported as we investigate the issue.

9. [GM]Ryu

The developers are currently looking at the list of rares and will have to check the drops. We will certainly update the community once we figure out the issue along with the Halloween patch.