Event Playtime Bonus

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]NineArts, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry you didn't understand much from my post.
    Sometimes it happens, so if you need help - I'll be happy to explain it to you, feel free to send me a PM.

@Bankz I`m pretty sure You are reffering to this:

[​IMG]

Maybe GM can upgrade our Monthly into something like this with 5xGolden Repay instead of 3x 1st Dragon`s Coins?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Swim and Bankz like this.
  2. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Yes!!!
    I would love for that to come back.
    I know the "timed" daily was to make people actually be in game doing things then just logging but many people just log and go afk.

3. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

This actually looks very interesting. We could have one different each month with reasonable items.
    Who knows?
    Let's wait some time to see if there is any reply :)

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Rev.

We can consider changing daily rewards quarterly, however, changing monthly will be difficult as it will affect other players striving to achieve monthly rewards, like the last time we have done so. The item you requested may not be added to the rewards, but we may consider it if we start to make any changes.

Also, changing the daily rewards requires a maintenance period. As such, we would only be able to change these rewards every 2 weeks.

Revered likes this.
  5. nza1863

nza1863 New Member

no no man you wrong, i understand you very well . you want free DB and tear that all :p:p:p . also GM can not
    help you anyway :D:D:D .

6. Revered

Thank you for your response.
    My idea was to draw your attention to the fact that Daily / Montly deserves a little tweek and I'm glad it worked. I fully understand that this is not a place to give away valuable things but even small things, but properly selected can make a lot of fun. We all know that there are some dependencies in the game that are worth using, for example some free Dragon Bloods can burn a lot of BE and make the game easier for low levels and newcomers (due to increase the price of BE).
    Accumulated Event is cool but can be even better. I believe that you will make a good decision in this matter, good for you and good for us - players.

[CM]NineArts, Swim and Trollamite like this.
  7. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

A change to daily could come with the Halloween patch....but I think they will make changes to go along with event items :(

8. thebossmant

thebossmant New Member

Jade sep is 500cc in IM, removing that would push away some of the f2p and semi f2p characters and also would make it hard for new players. It doesn't matter how many jade seps you have, removing probably one of the most useful rewards for players (besides 15 day prem) in the monthly probably isn't a good idea.

9. MExXo

MExXo Member

Also let's not forget about the drop rate during week days when is no event the drop really really sux. And also the rate of new players is very low. Nothing interesting for them . Have fun all!!!

10. Revered

Thx for Your opinion, but 10x Superior Black Plate of Death Valley is also 500CC, so what`s a point how much CC it is?

But ok, let`s do some maths:

200JS x 500CC=100000 CC
    100000CC / 290CC=344 Illusive Branches

Do you changed your mind?

P.S
    Sorry, but I still don`t see how 1x JS per month can helps so much for new players. 4th slot in True Dragon - sure, 4th slot in Heaven`s Flaming +15 - again. But one per month is not much for clothes.

11. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I think Jade Separators are useful to new players. From experience, the first 2 of 3 JS that they receive will usually go into slotting their Lv 2 decos for con ornaments, and that is a useful boost early on with just their first month of rewards accumulation. Subsequent jade separators will go into slotting their HG lv 2 or 3 clothes as they continue playing and accumulating JS for another 2-3 months.

Pekkar likes this.
  12. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

You DO get 3 JS a month. :)

13. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

We are going to have get part of it out the item mall. So don't be to ready to rush it to come.

Sad that not all players can enjoy events for holidays!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  14. thebossmant

thebossmant New Member

It is 3 per month, and sure that's not that many still but it's more than just one.

Also I don't buy branches, I have absolutely no need for branches, but what i do 100% need as just about every player does, Jade seps. Also the point of them costing 500CC is that you need 14 jade seps for entire character (deco,weap, hat, jacket, pants, boots, wb) to get 4 slots; it doesn't matter if Dungeon passes cost the same amount, that's RFs weird out of date IM they have yet to fix, which is helping kill off this game ( but that's for another thread)

So lets do some maths:

14JS x 500CC = 7000cc
    7000cc = ~$70

Oh and btw you have to get more jade seps as you get a new weap or upgrade clothing/ deco, so you might as well just say 24 JS but that is being a little nice. Keep in mind i am a mostly F2P player and rarely gamble my money away to Rf, especially with branches and boxes and stuff, so spending $70 on JS for just one complete set of weaps/clothing is something I would not do at all.

KaMiguel likes this.
  15. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Is there a way to get the premium even though you forgot to claim it and you had the 150 hrs?

16. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

if possible please add back drop card to daily event

17. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

They remove it every time there is a farming event just to be extra annoying

dankiel91 likes this.
  18. Revered

Imo rather because of IM, the game is annoying enough in itself regardless of the event :D

dankiel91 and Ozbud like this.
  19. Revered

So there will be no more Couriers in Daily?

20. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Gotta try increase those IM sales somehow