Are nukers dead for PvE???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 5winds, Oct 4, 2019.

1. 5winds

5winds New Member

From what I read on the forum, nukers and warrios are the least played roles, and not only that, but if u grind with nuker u need to use active close combat skills. Is this true ??? And most of masters want everything else, but not nuker ..... how I'm supposed to find a master and should I change my role ???

2. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Ah yes the good ol nuker.
    Masters might not want nuker disciples because they figure once the player realizes nuker is hardest role to start as, they will switch to different role and leave another inactive disciple on the list.
    Back in the day a nuker was great. Share party, nuker hitting aoe. Nowadays their are no share party.
    Nuker also needs to be geared very well to do good damage as fast as melee.
    I think you should start as a hyb or healer. Probably a hyb if you still want to check out the ck attacks. Hybs are great because some mobs are ck weak(mostly potala dungeon)but most bosses are melee weak. If you still want a nuker after that. At least you'll have some gear then.
    I'm sure someone else can give you more reasons, like how nukes are different and buffs and average dpm. I'm still learning all that.

5winds likes this.
  3. Evantor

Evantor Member

I play nuker and I love it. I have no issues with pve.