Rumble Fighter - Getting FistiCUCKED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scrpz, Oct 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrpz

Scrpz Member

King Riposte gets cucked again v_v

dodobird123 likes this.
  2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Haha bout time they stood up for themselves. Looks like you were an example but blantent disrespect to a staff members face should be allowed to be handled to their discretion.

3. Scrpz

Scrpz Member

There was no disrespect to any staff members at ALL. I even asked to provide proof or examples, and the best they could come up with is "Inappropriate behaviour". At the time Toast had a girl set so I was saying things like "bby send 50k". Even then (I guess that's considered disrespect in this snowflake era) that's no excuse to take away someone's hard earned prize. This company gonna keep fkn around "Standing up" for themselves when players play fair but dont do sht when they get shut down by ddosers/hackers again like they did in 2016/17. Smh.

4. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

riposte u a clown ***** ofc they said yo ass had inaproppriate behavior LMFAO

Tengu likes this.
  5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi @Scrpz,

I understand that you are frustrated about your Fisticuffs prize. I would like to clarify that you were warned multiple times in the room for repeated provocation to other players because they did not win. After the third and final warning, you said that you would stop such behaviour, but was found doing it again via Megaphone.

[GM]Toast was not a moderator for last week’s Fisticuffs.

6. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Df bruh . You should go all in on these guys -_- Btw who df plays this boring azz event with wack prizes ?

Scrpz likes this.
  7. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

He knows who he played with -_- Like why yall cant even give him his prize and than warn him that he might be banned from this even if same thing is gonna happen again ? Like its 50k 1-2 days of bm and 1 Mouse click for gm jeez

Scrpz likes this.
  8. Scrpz

Scrpz Member

You're a joke.The RF Team is a joke, just like the updates, events, or spender's y'all be coming up with. FFS, you cant even program Ascended scrolls to show up in the lobby properly, much less get them to show the combos when you press "F5" in game. Using that same logic, let me deduce how you all decided to punish me by taking away my prize.

Me: Damn Korpse made this room, waited for hours, and still lost LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
    [GM]Dumazz: *Decides that it's justifiable to take away hard earned prizes, regardless of time spent waiting, and giving 0 warnings until the end of the game*

Can you send me a screenshot of all 3 warnings? Proof? The only "warning" that came close to me seeing was the GM saying something along the lines of "Let's be nice or I will have to forfeit you prize" In which case, I backed off. That itself is not a warning. At least not formally. That could have been directed at anyone. There were 7 Other players in the room, how tf would I know you were talking to me? Or those 2 other "warnings" I was supposedly given? You have got to be seriously lacking intelligence if you think saying something like "This person didn't win" is = (equivalent) to *TAKE AWAY A PERSON's REWARD, TIME, AND SACRIFICE". It's RUMBLE FIGHTER. I was not RACIST, I was not being DISRESPECTFUL, nor was I BREAKING THE RULES. Now, how many of the remaining RF population can say that?

Oh, and the megaphone, where I said something along the lines of "A moment of silence to our brother Korpse, he still lost, LOL" - I guess that was really "provocating" huh? Damn. So now its an offence to state facts. That someone lost a game, or lost a ft9, or sucks at the game. It's funny that people say "It's the community that's toxic". Nah, it's sht like this that makes people get salty or end up leaving the game. It's everything that's unjustifiable with the Rumble Fighter team.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Scrpz

Scrpz Member

Finally, someone with a brain. That's what I've been saying. 3 Tries and they're still not getting it. These guys have legit lost they mf mind. This is getting out of control. I know the people I was playing with - they're all (most) my friends, or people I know (Korpse included, unless u snitched on me.. damn u Korpse v_v), either way, If someone cant handle that they lost a game, or lost a round, then maybe they should just not touch the internet in general stupid snowflake ****.

btw @Starberry , You can tell the RF team to keep their 50K. That's Coffee change.

10. Scrpz

Scrpz Member

LMFAOO

11. BloodyGA2

BloodyGA2 Member

This is for the guy who thinks dropping $30 boxes in the shop with horrible rates is a good idea

Attached Files:

Scrpz likes this.
  12. GarryTheLegend

GarryTheLegend New Member

yo this man made a 10 minute video over 50k carats LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Tengu and oTedd like this.
  13. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

@Scrpz

I would like to personally speak to you about the situation. Please see your forum PM for details.

14. oTedd

oTedd Member

Damn someone get the man his 50k

15. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

all i gotta say is.

LOL

Tengu likes this.
  16. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

You got what you deserved lmfao.
    You're wasting your time by playing rf.

Tengu likes this.
  17. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Sh*t like this just reinforces my belief that RF is populated by a bunch of Low Tier God knock-offs. You shouldn't need multiple warnings you should you know how to behave on the internet without your mom looking over your shoulder like you seem to need.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    Hercule likes this.
  18. xgone

xgone Active Member

You´re one of them tbh.
    At the very least you recognize your own kind.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    Pasha and Scrpz like this.
  19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Nah when I get reported/banned I know when I did something wrong hence why you've never seen me drop a 10 minute video blaming redfox for doing their job after I'm caught acting like an a sshole.

20. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

You just snitched on yourself. You still broke the rules regardless whom, or if, someone blew the whistle. In front of a GM to add to the disrespect. #ZeroTolerance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.