Return player need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cerberir, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

Hi everyone,
    I played at Yang sv for a short time and left. Now I really wanna return with some friends, but we're lost after so many new updates, so we're really appreciated if someone can share advices.
    I have account with event weapon +12 already, and so far the process I know abt how to play the game:
    1) Finish RTD
    2) Run new GCM to get CS6 set
    3) Run SrS to reach HG9
    4) Farm CoC dun to buy Blue banner ex, BoFFM, Flag of Chaos; Ghost Blood Sorcerer set (VoH orns), Wave weapons (CoF orns)
    5) Farm fragment or buy Beads of new dungeons

That's all I know. Is there anything else that has changed I should notice?
    -At the time I was playing, farming fragment for beads was difficult (especially SrS and Icy), but now seems like they're dropped in completed piece?
    -I see some ppl selling box of SrS clothes in AH, what's that? maybe there's new clothes for Icy too? How strong are they compared to HG9 set?
    -KL update I never reached there, what relics or anything else I should focus on that map?
    -Still no idea about pet system?
    -Finally, if anyone's good businessman, please let me know the most efficient way to farm gold and the normal price of some equipments I should buy (Tao sv), I'm really appreciated.

Sorry for wall of text, thank you very much!

2. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Farming ccd red might be your best bet for gold. You need alot of empty bag room because you'll be selling all wep drops and pass drops. Then you can keep all red srs pass drops to use.
    Kl relics only drop from the 4 main kl bosses which are more endgame bosses. Kl mobs do drop alot of be and sbm.
    The srs boxes are random epic srs gear. People get from pet searches.
    You can also farm wep orns from srs. They are the phy/ck damage orns.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  3. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

Thank u for your response, glad to see there's still someone helps newbie.
    -Is that SrS gears worth to get or Ghost Sorcerer set is better?
    -Can F2P player have pet? what's their use except auto loot?
    -Can u please provide me some prices about basic items I should buy listed above?
    Thank you very much for your kindness

4. Evantor

Evantor Member

I wouldn’t waste time on srs set. Just get GCM set and use until HG9 Blood Sorcerer set. A F2P can definitely get a pet but you’ll need to farm gold to buy it. (Lvl 1 is cheap like 200kk I think, Lvl 2 is ~1b, Lvl 3 is ~3-4b, Lvl 4 is ~30b, Lvl 5 I havent seen.) Pets have auto loot and also good buffs.