Maintenance & Patch Notes: September 24, 2019 (Complete)

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Shadow, Sep 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColdCornBread

ColdCornBread Member

Naw not even bro, I'm just saying when majority of people stop spending money on this game then they'll shut it down. RF being shut down was talked about when I came back in 2016 so who knows brodie.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

3. MeiTerumi

MeiTerumi New Member

Why they add 80 hp to Ascended Scrolls? Mess up my stats!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    Draygashi likes this.
  4. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

you mean they made recycled scrolls and people complained that everything in the scroll is recycled especially when all of it is RC only? You can fúck off and so can everyone who backs this shít as well.

5. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Nimonix has no other game to fall on which is another reason why rf lasted long. The ceo probably pays their workers cheap.

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. toons

toons Well-Known Member

I just got spiked nade at 4pm pacific.

Can we get a list of prizes for the login event?

7. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

toons likes this.
  8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You cry about recycling like smash just didn't make dark samus, pichu and a bunch of other PURE RECYCLES with zero functional difference, like even BFLEs have different buttons speeds & blockstuns etc, but nobody ******* when Nintendo makes truly lazy content. People on RF complaining about recycling are f***ing clowns who obviously don't play other fighting games.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  9. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

starting to get real disappointing with the updates.. i barely wanna log in anymore. what happen to the updates where we actually get something new like a new exo, scroll or clothes?? Bring those back instead of bringing old content like boxes and the RE scroll packs. Like keep those in the shop forever no one likes seeing it come back as "NEW CONTENT"

10. NeoStrayFox

NeoStrayFox Clean Up Crew

Finished yet?

Hercule likes this.
  11. Starberry

Unfortunately, we will have to push back the spenders.

Please hold on just a little longer : (

12. NeoStrayFox

NeoStrayFox Clean Up Crew

tenor.gif

RagnaXBlade, Boomshot and Hercule like this.
  13. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

heeeyyyyyy, so Tuesday is a better day to expect that then?

14. Starberry

I’d like to get the carat spenders out for y’all as quickly as possible. You can expect the carat spenders to be a tad different though.

Currently, I do not have an ETA... but it should not be any longer than the end of next week.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  15. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

great i have 300k laying around

16. HarlandJones

HarlandJones New Member

no RC spenders?

Hercule likes this.
  17. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

id rather you guys take extra time like this then give us more trash events so, please, take your time.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  18. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

dunno if i told you to stop looking at other games and look at what is going on with ours but im telling you now. Recycling will never be good for this game anymore. The fact that i don't waste my time playing other games makes me a clown? You really are a clown .
    And people do give them shít, it is just that the fanbase is too big to really notice the people who do complain. This game is completely different where only 10 people play and are fed the same recycled content over and over and over.

Oh and do those recycled characters completely break the game? I can tell you for a fact that hitman bfle is entirely superior to the default hitman in every single way and will make it completely unfair.
    I'm assuming that "dark samus" or whatever is supposed to be a cosmetic character and doesn't change the actual gameplay, why would you need to complain? If its a cosmetic character, it is there to add variety to the game and make it more interesting and fun.
    Well i wouldn't know because i don't own those pathetic nintendo products

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Why would I not look at whats going in in the rest of the fighting game world when RF has made it's living off of it? Could it be because it makes your argument look bad? Huh. So yeah Ive never heard a SINGLE person complain about Smash Bro's echo fighters so I'm gonna say youre making sh*t up to suit your argument, you admit you dont play the game so how would you even know? :oops: Also where did I say youre a clown because you dont play other games? Whats that? I didnt and you cant read and/or youre trying to put words in my mouth because you cant attack my real argument? Nah you wouldnt do that I must just be a clown right. And ofcourse Hitman BFLE is better than the original you **** its a Black Friday Premium version of a scroll that hasnt been higher than A- tier since 2014, it'd be a waste of money if it were the exact same scroll like you sound like you wanted. Its not unfair its just stronger than it's counterpart. Magic reprints the same card but stronger/better ALL THE TIME. Its called progression. You think Street Fighter would be would still be played if it just kept everything the same as SF2? No it wouldn't because people like new things. But yknow what people also like? The things they already liked. And what does Hitman BFLE do? :oops::oops::oops: Dang it's almost like I understand basic concepts like trends, marketing and game powerscaling.

Okay so RF "recycling" is bad even if it changes combos, values etc etc but when Nintendo recycles Samus as Dark Samus and gives it it's own character slot that's just a cosmetic change and isnt something to complain about? LMAO?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  20. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Due to a few misunderstandings, the Ascended Scroll Boxes were only scheduled until October 1st. Therefore, the two boxes will not be given through Login and Playtime means.

Packet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.