Can't Resell

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RamboCreativity, Sep 16, 2019.

?

Things

1. What?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Neat!

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

I've been playing this game since OGP, and there's one thing, one thing I've always wondered about.
    Can't resell
    Well, why the heck not?
    I'd love to know the thought process.
    Why can't I just resell my duplicates?
    I feel like you should be able to just resell stuff, there's already a system in place that makes it so you get 10 carats from timed items.
    And that's good, that's 10 I didn't have before.
    There are things like the novice cat suit that everyone has, which I think, why can't you resell those either?
    I don't like when games tell me what I can or can't sell, I'd rather sell things and get nothing than have them rot in my inventory.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

This game was on top 10 years ago. but now it should have option to resell every duplicate item u got ( even these event items or any other that are "can't resell" ) but we all know no1 is gonna change anything . its old game with old code , so every change fkin things up. even this 2d game could be one of the best games out here if nimodix would hire good coders who would rebuild rf but they wont. RF is like slave who have to work but wont get sht. every change they made was like 2 years late ( so no1 rlly cared anymore about that "new thing")

3. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

It makes me sad that you are correct, but as niave as it may sound I still have hope.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  4. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Dw we All still have hope (thats The only season everyone is still on forums)

5. KonanAkatsuki

KonanAkatsuki New Member

if we get dupe we should resell with atleast 5k!