Upcoming news?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by renatokpz, Sep 16, 2019.

1. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Dear GMs,

I hope this message finds you well.
    I've been playing this game so much lately that it makes me wonder if there is an upcoming update in mind? I mean, there are some problems (game crashes) related to the game texture. There are plenty of things that I think they are in standby. I heard about a new map, is this true? New end game items? Maybe, some beginner in-game mechanism to motivate new players? (Yes, it is a bit painful to start a new character and keep motivated alone in the game).

You've been doing a great job introducing these new items lately (however, they could be farmable for everyone willing to farm).

I already played on acclaim and after with GameCampus. My experience with these previous publishers was not that good. No information was given to users about publisher contract with the game and stuff like that. Thus, I'm a bit concerned if I should keep supporting the game as I have been or maybe stop for a while until I see that it is actually worth. So, I just want to ask you if we (players that invest real money in the game and free 2 play players) are actually safe for a reasonable amount of time.
    Can you please provide us with concise information about this? Or at least, say some words to keep ourselves motivated? And, last but not least, some sneak peeks of the upcoming information? :)

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards.

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi renatokpz,

Yes, a new map is coming. "Hainan Island" is a new area with major PvP content and minor PvE.

We've seen many posts asking us regarding 9Dragons contract. Please keep in mind, not only RedFox Games, but all businesses are unable to disclose their agreement to anyone. For example, a company usually gives a confidentiality agreement to an employee or contractor to make sure its trade secrets or proprietary information remains private. What happens when a party breaches a confidentiality agreement? The disclosing party may sue the recipient for damages and insist on financial compensation to repay any profits lost as a result of the breach. In some cases, the recipient may be held in contempt of court. Criminal charges may be laid in these cases.

Lastly, there are no sneak peeks of Hainan Island at this time.

renatokpz, Sirme, Bankz and 1 other person like this.
  3. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Hi Ahri,

Thanks for your message!

Well, I think the reason that brings people to ask this is that we invest in this game and like everywhere else, we like to feel that we are investing with low risk and perhaps with some return in the future (in terms of ingame items). This might be the reason that you are spammed with this question.
    As for the contract, I didn't mean to show us the contract, no no, not like that. Just wanted you to transmit us some kind of safety regarding the future of the game. Just that.

By the away, Ahri, out of curiosity, do you have in mind some kind of "beginner starter pack"? I mean, it is complicated to new people that arrive in the game and start from scratch without any advice or knowledge (not every player likes/wants to help new players). For example, you could add more quests in the Bamboo village that give as a reward, the dungeon plates for a limited time (7 days? 15 days? 30 days?) and locked to the character. Of course, with that, also some jacket and pants with sockets for them to wear the relics. I mean, this could motivate a bit more newcomers. I'm saying this because, after some time in the game, you need to farm those relics to start killing mobs and lvling up. And if you have them as temporary items, it could boost the motivation to farm the permanent ones. I don't know, just an idea. I think everyone would benefit from it, a win-win situation.

Thanks again :)

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

sadly, a lot of early game quest lines have been removed with this publisher to simplify/fast track the beginning of the game and instead just added in the young dragon weapon to give good early game dmg. Since they removed a big chunk of early game content I highly doubt they will add it back

5. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Well, that was not the best strategy I would say..
    I feel that a lot of new players give up because they cannot farm properly or they are not willing to invest at this early stage in the game. I got some messages lately from newcomers to ask if I could be their master and help them to lvl up. I mean, I could help them to lvl them in Kunlun but what is the point of it? From these players, no one will benefit in a long term. Not me, not them, not RedFox. So, why not motivate them in order to make them interested in the game? Providing them with some motivation is essential to keep them in the game.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Swim likes this.
  6. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

What does it mean "major PvP"? It is a kind of map like Loulan is - but not broken, not useless and not forgot by everyone?

7. Gannicuz

Gannicuz Member

It means there a ton of content still missing in this game and more things they can overprice so we can spend n spend more real money on!