So 7 years later...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SwiftFlame, Sep 10, 2019.

1. SwiftFlame

SwiftFlame New Member

so it’s been 7 years since I last played 9D ( I was an original acclaim player and then GC yin pvper) not realising due to having an actual life the game moved hands again... loosing my accounts... damn but ok... been away that long seams a good way to get back into it and start fresh...

First up refining issues... for the life of me I can’t get anything to refine... I get the message “ not the right item” and that’s for a +1... so massive bug there... any fix?

And now the rant.... did nukers get Murdered?
    Where’s the basic 2 second recast for slow and bleed??? GONE how in the hell do you grind out a lvl with your fasted casts 12 sec recast??? IMO joke.... and one very screwed up role for basic grinding a nuker without resorting to weapon grind and restat later....

Is nuker even worth anything on a pvp role?? Or are healers back in?

And lastly random crash issues... the game just randomly shuts down comparability modes all played with and still same issue..

Now if I can play star citizen on my AWX22 you think I can play a game older than my first born who’s now 14!

Fixes???

So far these are the three big deals I’ve found...

So advice? Or has this game really gone past its sell by date..

2. SwiftFlame

SwiftFlame New Member

So as you can see nuker role is totally screwed unless I’m missing something??
    BB93B1A0-926B-4F12-B155-4274A079FD2A.jpeg

3. Evantor

Evantor Member

They redid all classes a year ago or so. Nukers are very strong now. Grinding is a little difficult at first but once you hit 2nd role its easy.

4. SwiftFlame

SwiftFlame New Member

Thanks for the heads up guess imma play a while till I get somewhere or the game changes start to hack me off and rage quit like the good ol’days!

5. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

I could lvl you up a little in potala but if you have no gear and no gold take that long early grind to do some voh cof ccd to make a little gold and get some gear.

6. Evilone

Evilone Member

Nuker needs very good gear to be effective. Even with top Gear nuker get destroyed by top geared healer. If your goal is PvP I would recommend healer cause is more effective vs melee classes and that evade trap plus stun on active makes it a pest vs ranged ones. Healer only weakness used to be aoe but now there are options for that. Keep in mind that those options are not cheap. If your goal is farm nuker and hyb are very good in Potala and vs some mobs in KL. Imo healer is the role to have at this point cause is very strong in PvP and PvE except for the Potala farm and those KL is mobs.

7. Evilone

Evilone Member

Healer is the new nuclear missile. Everybody will have one, even if they don't like that role, just because the enemy has one and it is too op to ignore.

8. Evilone

Evilone Member

For refining, I have the same problem on one of my PC. The fix suggested by support team was reinstall windows. My fix is to just use a different PC when refine. I hope it helps.

9. Evilone

Evilone Member

I believe crashes are because the game does not know how to use more than 4 GB of RAM and in maps like KL it overload the system. I'm not sure is correct but I'm no informatician.

10. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Just move 9D folder to My Documents

Refine fixed

11. Evilone

Evilone Member

Tried that is not working for me.

12. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Did you make sure to use a new copy paste of the exe from my documents?

Not sure how to fix with steam. Never had the issue with it.

Make sure to reboot you machine.

13. Nailhead

Nailhead New Member

Holy crap? Healers are the top pvp class now? Well as a former healer pvp player before 2nd role they always was better then most knew but the top one.. Almost could make me come back! Haha.. Sadly i doubt anyone i knew are still around...

14. SwiftFlame

SwiftFlame New Member

The only fix I found was to factory reset windows...
    Game ran perfectly no issues....

Then Windows did it’s first security update and the game went back to be crap and crashing, refining stopped...

My fix...

Swap your WiFi to “metered connection”

Tell windows update to not install updates over metered connection.

Finally uninstall the damn updates.

Bingo game works flawlessly again...

This is a red fox issue they have not patched the game to work with one or two of the windows security updates....