Future Update Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evantor, Sep 7, 2019.

?

What is the most important thing needed in future updates?

1. Hainan Map/New Content

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. Revamped Old Content

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. All Current Bugs Fixed

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  1. Evantor

Evantor Member

Our of curiousity

2. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Can you vote for all 3

3. upirank

upirank Active Member

I would like to get old bugs and visual bugs fixed instead of new incomplete contents. Yesterday i tried to refine +16 and my progress bar freeze and then just disappear. After i do press every single button on the refiner, it unfreeze my weapon and i can take it out. Despite still showing 1 scale and the materials on my bag, it failed once i tried again and my weapon vanished with 1 scale on it. After wrote a ticket they said i did refine it twice and there is nothing they can do about it... Those visual bugs are really frustrating and should be fix ASAP..

4. Evantor

Evantor Member

There is definitely a lot of bugs that have gone on for far too long without being fixed.

5. Organic

Organic Member

So they can have us start over again? No ty. Only way I would start over is if they actually finished the new vs

6. Evantor

Evantor Member

I honestly would pay a subscription to play the game if the item mall was only for cosmetics.

Swim likes this.
  7. Evilone

Evilone Member

Remember when a few players used to farm KL beads and kill all who tried just to keep monopol? Think again about farming end game stuff. Some ppl will prevent you from farming in order to sell on FB for real $. I think implementing payrwalls and forcing in item mall only is bad. But I don't think a pure farm only is good either. A balance must be achieved between them. They put event in item mall only to stop the cash going on FB instead of RF. They are to blame ofc but players that bought items on FB are guilty as well for this situation. So the guilt is split imo.

Swim likes this.
  8. Evilone

Evilone Member

Just like they split KL bosses now between 3 groups of ppl on tao. Go try farm these bosses... Is free.

9. Evantor

Evantor Member

Does anyone have a ETA on the Hainan map release? I honestly voted for new content. Normally, I’d prioritize fixing the existing bugs but I am really excited for IS6-12 and the new map.

10. Evantor

Evantor Member

I realize ahri said there is no sneak peaks at this time but can we get some rough estimate of when it will be released?

11. RuckJess

RuckJess New Member

I would love to see the new map and the rest of IS6-12. I was so excited when LL came out because of the pvp system but it was just forgotten about. Hainan could be the solution. Is there any knowledge on when it is being released?

Bankz likes this.
  12. Evantor

Evantor Member

I miss the days when BP was where people hung out. Even on low lvl toons, I would just chill there and watch high lvls pvp. Now BP is dead. LL was supposed to be the next step of BP but IT'S DEAD TOO. ALSO KARMA IS LIKE FORGOTTEN ABOUT. Pvp is mostly p2w but it's still fun af when it is a fair fight. You never know what Hainan Island will bring. Can a GM contact KR to get an idea of when US version will get the update?