"In full effect". Pt.2.5(Prelude to the Heart)

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Circuitbreak905, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Circuitbreak905

Circuitbreak905 Active Member

Im going to start posting drawings again...and updating this thread every so often. No use in saying anymore than that i guess.

"Once not so long ago, that i was all alone, i had so much doubt in me, and i had so many dreams, but fear got the best of me, then came you and you set me free...the more that you know youre the one.. who really, really changed my life, now wheather i...win or lose, i will never be afraid to try.."

IMG_1562892502872.jpg
    IMG_156306048863F.jpg

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    NeoStrayFox and Rinnegan like this.
  2. Circuitbreak905

"You taught me how to dream, for that what goes beyond my reach, so now i reach for the sky, loved me with honesty, showed me what the word should mean, now youre all i need to get by..."
    IMG_1566993690678.jpg
    FB_IMG_1566999609745.jpg
    FB_IMG_1566862920862.jpg

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  3. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

ghey

Scrpz likes this.
  4. Scrpz

Scrpz Member

Retweet.

5. Circuitbreak905

Everyday...i have a belief that my ability grows with each passing moment, and i feel so great!
    20190831_194645-min.jpg

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  6. Circuitbreak905

The light in me, resonates with the light in you, this energy, emminates an illustrious shine, that banishes even the most encroaching darkness!

7. Circuitbreak905

''In pursuit of my creative endeavour...lies the key to MY liberation!''

i may not be perfect...but i can at least attempt to be the best person i can be at this present moment...

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  8. Circuitbreak905

Upon checking my earlier posts.. it seems things are slowly appearing to come full circle,

"Why am i here?... theres something i need to take care of, theres something i need to do"

I would like to explain, but its too soon. I need to finish the thing im working on Atm, i want to demonstrate, even just a little bit, what i will say is this,

Whenever i talked about my thoughts, people thought i was crazy, people didnt quite get what i was doing, thats why with strong conviction, with firm decision i have to do this, i have to try, it wont be perfect, but ive procrastinated for far too long.. i need to act.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  9. Circuitbreak905

Update: ofc im still here, progress is still happening, its just that alot has changed since everything began (everything including the stuff before RF came to redfox)

It really has been that long since RF's debut on the (now defunct) OGP website im no longer a teenager as i was when i first started. And ive got a few responsibilities to uphold (nothing too serious tbh, ) but im going to make it work.

Why am i here still? Lets just say its a case of an Unfufilled wish i guess.

Even back then i was determined to share my vision, but could never do so. But i never stopped thinking about it.

So what now?

"Through the strength of your mind you shall be set free"

If you belive you are free, then you are. But do you recognize your shackles?