Event: Laborfest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 27, 2019.

1. hoangtusau204

hoangtusau204 New Member

can you delete event? because only GM Ahri and GM NineArt can join it.

2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

People should give credit to creativity tho, have you ever seen an event like this ever in your life? I'm sure they can just grow given the right push.

#Extend event

3. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

Remove event!

I can't make it cuz I'm free to play!

No use in farming for it when I can't even make items!

4. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Credit to creativity? Where is the creativity here? So far, the last couple of events were all about the same.
    I don't understand your definition of creativity. Are you being ironic? Or you saying that just because you are a well-seen person by the RF staff?

I'm a regular user that pops in some money to RF, but lately, I don't feel that they deserve my hard working money. During the last event, I didn't try to buy any of these event boxes. Why? I let you think about the answer.

I do agree with you when you say that they can grow with the right push, but in this case, the right push is to rethink this event. It is purely pay2win. And you have some people that already did some calculations, credits to BobThePriest and toiyeuvn0004.
    And if you look at that table, what are your conclusions? In order to pop in money into RF, people need to work for it. Work usually requires time, time that you cannot play to farm. So, at some point, people will stop to support such creativity.

Tasks that are too easy are boring. At some point, people will stop doing this because it is easier to pay rather than wasting a lot of time farming during the event.

Please, consider rethinking this event.

Best regards.

rashbrasil likes this.
  5. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Sarcasm is very powerfull over the internet.

Also I have some doubts as to staff seeing me in good eyes since most of my posts directed towards them have been far from good.

Creativity isn't necesary to be always towards a good finish. Personally I would have never thought they would do a big "farm" event based only on a item that is from item mall only coupled with IM boxes that might "help", forwared by items only from dungeon mobs and having them without any special color to be hard to find while farming (so botters have a harder time I guess?)

In short, of course I was beeing ironic.

begar2 likes this.
  6. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

All the players in the game shouldn't spend a dime on this event, so RF is forced to give us what we want, this has gone far enough. Multiple ass events throughout the summer, pets suc-k and then we get this to top it all off. Enough is enough

Swim and begar2 like this.
  7. chen175383

chen175383 New Member

Thank you for once again ending the fun of people who are unable to afford cash. The mmorpg games forget in their vast majority of these games that add up to a large amount. I will put myself as an example, I live in Brazil and pay R $ 4 x $ 1 is impractical for me to put cash and the game does not give us opportunity to grow. It should be reviewed, I believe there are more players like me than those who place money. help us play.

rashbrasil likes this.
  8. huynhmycute93

huynhmycute93 Member

Delete event please

9. HealerGirl2872

HealerGirl2872 New Member

why no GM reply to us? this event is bad even with the usd, how can you make such bad event?lol this is full on rigged, is not like 9d korea.

10. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Guys it's not a "bad event".....
    The main problem is we have limited ways on how to get soul stones. If stones dropped from high lvl dungon bosses, we would be set :D

11. MrMonster

MrMonster Member

Well,
    I guess its time for a break of this game ,doesn't worth to try to farm and I don't feel like spending thousands of dollars for something virtual and useless in real life . Great Job Redfox ,you played yourself .... again !

Anders and renatokpz like this.
  12. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

GM you there ?
    [​IMG]

Captainpack and sebastian3111 like this.
  13. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Well played RF..

Apparently, there is already someone with one of the relics.
    Have fun with this easy money, you only keep such players for a limited amount of time.

14. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

If this was a grind event that would have been cool and made it possible to even get but for dungeons only + item mall is stupid.

Glad my Premium runs out in the 31st.

15. Pang4

Pang4 New Member

well, 4 sites of Posts and no response from GMs. But some Posts already delated.

its the next slap in the face pf the community. SHAME ON YOU

16. TouchMyTralala

TouchMyTralala Member

The hainan weaps are all kylin and gain an grind based..ive looked at their craft and events and they barely use item mall on there since almost everything is farmable just like on private servers

17. HealerGirl2872

HealerGirl2872 New Member

korea 9dragon only just got this relics, about a week or so ago, so no won't be anything else for a while.

18. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

So much drama here, I like it lol.
    Surpriced?
    It`s not a first time we get such kind of event. But this time it is at least honest and without hiding the true intentions.
    I'm happy with that, because now I know it is not for me at all, so I can safe my time and resources.
    Also from my point of view, it doesn't matter if I die in one shot from someone with this new items or without them.

So to all f2p like me -- enjoy the 50% weapon dmg pills, lol.

19. sebastian3111

sebastian3111 New Member

That’s what is going to happen, probably.

But yea I wanna send a message to whoever actually payed to get this relic: enjoy your 1k USD relic as much as u can. It’s gonna be worth around a 1/10 of how much you payed soon enough.

Swim likes this.
  20. jerometazer

jerometazer Member

Hi GM. Please make all those items tradable.