Patch 177 Sneak Peek

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

And I have 40 relays from dragon boxes via monthly rewards.

Relays are easy to get without spending real money. You just have to do some work ingame ;)

2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I find it funny that removing elements from the map in prospect of a speculative fix to improve gameplay for players is acceptable and possible, yet removing enchantment stones and elixirs from certain mobs to improve gameplay isn't.

Revered likes this.
  3. HealerGirl2872

HealerGirl2872 New Member

To be fair, the kl drops are buged bec our band buffs is 100% and events are 2x/3x, but in korea drop band buff is 30% and events are 50% so if every 1 wants the drops to not bug on week ends they could nerf everything like korea = D

4. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Their drop is lower, but also their DPS is higher, so killing mobs takes like 1/3rd of a time we spend

5. FuriaAlba

The fact those 2 elements have a lower value isn't the solution to the problem, KR has 300% drop rate epi and KL relic sets give drop rate starting from level 5 (as a set bonus). They also have drop cards and level 5 seo wang set.

We have the same stat system, so we have same DPS values as them.

6. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

We have the same stat system, but we miss their relics, weapons, Hainan and such. Also, their economy is completely different - getting +15 repel is quite doable since it costs 3-4b. Not so long time ago, I had to pay half of this price to get a clean one.

Also, as you said, they have bonus sets on KL relics and more OP items. I'm not a fan of such, but yeah, we can't just say we have the same farming potential as KR.

7. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

What's crazy is, for me and I bet many of you will notice it.

It's always a sound that crashes me. KL or any other map.
    But 2 place I can't explain my crashes are going to adv base in KL on that long ass bridge. I crash every time I go there or to the tiger forest. I've crashed there from the mist/fog since GC.

Yasumori likes this.
  8. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

I think the bridge is the only place I get the texture error and first room in potala dungeon with 1 minute of entering.

BirdbrainX and Yasumori like this.
  9. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

This whole game is crap now. The pet system should remain as a part of game.

I farmed and got 1 mutt dog lvl 1 and being free to play u can't upgrade it without paying an arm and a leg to another player then it dies on my 1st attempt.

Nah I'm good.

Players like me won't be around much longer cuz of how things are becoming.

RF has driven this once loved game into the ground and don't seem to give 2 phucks!

Anyways going to see what I can get into in another game.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  10. FuriaAlba

As far as damage potential goes, we aren't missing much in comparison, most other important items KR got was quite recent and would not have much impact on KL "new" mobs, we can kill them in 10 seconds and they respawn in 30 seconds so killing them any faster just makes you wait in your respective spot.

But then again, I said what I had to say more in contrast to what they said they wont modify kunlun regarding the subject because it's a feature to have less stuff the higher the drop rate is.

I'm sure the speculative fix to texture error isn't going to be fixed cause of this.

11. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Well, you may be right with this one. Just wanted to point it that they had lvl 4 relics from almost the beginning since you could've traded ex beads for such. Months have passed since that update and I can't really afford anything close to lv 5. Well, that's just me being a weekend player once per month lately.

Also, that capped drop is annoying. AFAIK it was 12 items back then, but GMs/CMs can't just agree on this point. They need "solid proof", but people showed it many times you can't drop more than that. They just ignored us, as usual.

Also, in theory, clearing the map should help in rendering issue. It's just a temporary fix, though. How long do they want to ignore the source of the problem?

12. dsfsdss

dsfsdss New Member

Fail event. Alaway usd event. Game die soon?

13. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Still got texture error twice within 15 minutes of each other.
    • One at Cursed mine
    • One underneath Smasher in Adv base

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  14. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I got multiple tex crashes in KL today after the recent patch. At least twice I got an immediate tex crash simply gating into and login into KL.

15. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

@BobThePriest @BirdbrainX If the crash happens again, could you send us a ticket and attached your EOD so that we can forward it to the development team?

16. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

It's not just KL, I crashed in Tibet and Icy today.

So it's not just KL map and ppl still crashing in dungeons.

See this is why you as staff need to play the dam game instead of just log in look around.

Make a char have dev team plvl it and you play as we do.

Run around maps, do runs.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  17. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Always crash on or after long bridge going to advanced base

18. iceage

iceage Member

It is because of the LAborFest event all messed up..they launch it without having to test it

19. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

I have send a ticket like 2 hrs ago and again got a texture error. So i dont know what the dev team did, but it is not working

20. AbdallahSeliem

AbdallahSeliem New Member

:)
    HTML:
    <h1>9dragons awaken for p2w and f2p</h1>