Summer Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ryu, Aug 13, 2019.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

073019_main_banner03.png

Ready for the Summer Event? Collect Twelve, Sky2, Summer, Event to craft a Summer Box from both PVP and PVM! You can also defeat the Nine-Tailed Fox to receive a Summer Box!

Collect Twelve Sky2 Summer Words
    It's time to collect ALL 4 Twelve, Sky2, Summer, Event words to get a Summer Box through PVP or PVM!
    • Summer Box can be obtained by collecting words: Twelve, Sky2, Summer, and Event that drops from PVP and PVM!
    • Take all 4 Word Combination to the Blacksmith NPC > Manufacture > Page 5/5 to receive the Summer Box
    upload_2019-8-13_11-4-42.png

Summer Box Contents:
    Summer Box will have a chance to drop one of the following Items:
    • Sunglasses
    • Swimsuit
    • Flippers
    • Tube
    • Herbal Medicine Box
    • Auto Hunt Scroll (7Days)
    • E. Damage Elixir
    • E. Defense Elixir
    • Frost Iron Relic(12%)
    • 19s/s Swimsuit [30]
    Defeat the Nine-Tailed Fox
    The Nine-Tailed Fox returns for the Summer! Defeat this majestic creature and claim your bounty.
    • 1 Nine-Tailed Fox Monster will spawn every day at 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 00:00 server time in the Yanggok Valley.
    • A message will appear on all maps notifying that Nine-Tailed Fox has spawned. Make sure to check the whole map to find the Nine-Tailed Fox Monster as it will spawn in different locations.
    • Nine-Tailed Fox aggro and will attack any nearby players.
    • Nine-Tailed Fox will disappear 2 hours after it’s appearance.
    • A Summer Box will drop every time it’s defeated.
    • Nine-Tailed Fox will have the chance to drop the following items:
      • Summer Box (will drop every time it’s defeated).
      • Mount Box(15%)
      • Platinum Upgrade Stone
      • Bronze Bar
      • Herbal Medicine Box
      • 30-Min Dungeon Pass
      • Ancient Platinum
      • Diamond
      • Fahrenheit Jade
      • Mount's Spirit
    upload_2019-8-14_11-10-59.png
    Notice:
    • Event items and Resource list will be discarded from the game.
    • All collected Words: (Twelve, Sky2, Summer, Event) will be discarded upon event end.
    • Event Duration: August 13, 2019, after maintenance - TBD, before maintenance.
    • The event schedule and details are subject to change without notice or compensation.
    Update 8/20/19:
    The Summer Event has been fixed on the most recent server maintenance. The Summer Words: Twelve, Sky2, Summer, Event will no longer disappear from players inventory.

Update 8/22/19:
    As a bonus if you logged in between when the initial event started August 13, 2019 we will be giving a Premium Service (1Day) as compensation to players for the Summer/Login Event issues. We want to thank you for your patience through out this issue and make sure you claim your Premium Service(1Day) via "Receive Gift" on the Login Screen.

Once retrieved the items will be sent directly to your Warehouse. Make sure you have room on your Warehouse to receive the gift. Any account logged in from August 13, 2019 to August 20, 2019 Before Maintenance will receive the Premium Service (1 Day).

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  2. LORDBUFFS

LORDBUFFS New Member

u lose your letter if u get dc or log off

seleni likes this.
  3. seleni

seleni New Member

sad..no more premium one day..still good event tho.:cool:.just so annoying the bugs:mad:

4. kathrynz

kathrynz Member

Hi Red Fox Team. having a nice day? okay good, cuz we're not.
    If your goal for this event is so that players would lose whatever interest they have left for the game, then may I just say that you're doing a TERRIFIC job. keep up the good work.

seleni likes this.
  5. Floribraska1

Floribraska1 New Member

I've noticed that I lose any collected letters if I get dc'ed and have to relog...

6. liljhon05

liljhon05 New Member

Yeah after i dced i lost the collected letters

7. kathrynz

kathrynz Member

Better get used to it, this is their specialty lol
    am not complaining about the event or about the stuff cuz everything is FREE. But the fact that the event itself has problems and they still keep going with it goes to show how irresponsible these people are.

8. [GM]Ryu

We will look into this issue further. As far as losing the words in your possession was it on your inventory, bag, or storage? Does it have any effect with claiming the Login Event rewards before or after?

9. Skwisgaar

Skwisgaar New Member

i lose all event words when i log off or dc
    i lose them from everywhere, bank storage proxy shop inventory, trade, pet bag, EVERYWHERE.
    and everytime i try to claim my daily rewards i dc and dont recieve it, event is good, but so many bugs, now i wont get all the daily log in items cuz of bug, thanks.

10. [GM]Ryu

Thank you for the information we have tested this issue and will inform the developers for an updated fix. We will update the community once we have the patch fix ready.

seleni likes this.
  11. jayryan

jayryan New Member

I lose all event words when I log out. there's no point collecting those event words for now and I can't do login event. please reset the login event

12. HumbleOne

HumbleOne New Member

upload_2019-8-15_14-1-20.png

seleni likes this.
  13. kathrynz

kathrynz Member

The Login event issue isn't new, and you guys just need to accept the fact that it's up to US to find a way to go around any issue or bug this game has to offer. a G-M has no power over this issue, nor do they have time to deal with our complaints.
    it's like talking to a wall, we just need to s*ck it up or leave the game. simple as that :D.

khuromkong and seleni like this.
  14. KhronoSong

KhronoSong New Member

this is such ********. even after the emergency maint to fix the missing words when dc or relogin, **** havent changed. im still loseing words and to make it worse, im not getting **** from the login event anymore. need to fix this **** asap.

seleni likes this.
  15. HumbleOne

HumbleOne New Member

I usually don't get disconnected when farm all night and make my 1day Premuim worth it. But now always disconnect, and lose so much words that can help financially. Now I don't want to use my 1day prem because its wasted. Please do something. We need compensation. I know you try your hard to fix. But damage is done. Please compensate for the loss of it. Make it worth not giving up.

Ok thanks

seleni likes this.
  16. 1HitDelete

1HitDelete New Member

The same with me. I lost those words i farm for how many hours. it can help me financially because im new here. yet, it dissapeard in an instant. hoping for any solution or like a compensation for this.

seleni and HumbleOne like this.
  17. [GM]Ryu

Update 8/20/19: The Summer Event has been fixed on the most recent server maintenance. The Summer Words: Twelve, Sky2, Summer, Event will no longer disappear from players inventory. We are still working on fixing the Summer Login Event. Thanks everyone for being patient while waiting on a fix.

seleni likes this.
  18. seleni

seleni New Member

thank you sir,,finally can hunt on peace :)

[GM]Ryu likes this.
  19. DarkSky

DarkSky Member

is nine tail fox still showing up in yanggok ? cause i haven't seeing any UI prompt that nine tails has spawn or defeated and im online on the said server times

20. [GM]Ryu

We just checked just now and we saw the Nine Tailed Fox spawned and defeated by a player.