Disconnection Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Galax, Aug 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galax

Galax Member

I've noticed that ever since the update,i've been disconnecting on Rumble Fighter more,I can't even play a Game consistently and not disconnect,who else is dealing with this constant disconnection while on Rumble Fighter?

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi @Galax,

Thanks for your concern regarding disconnection issues. We have been attempting to track down the numerous causes as to why the client closes or crashes in the game with the developers. The most common disconnection is typically right when you start loading into a game or when you’re changing something on your set while in a room lobby.

If you have any further information on the disconnections, such as specific patterns that you notice - it will be much appreciated.

3. Galax

Galax Member

well everytime i'm in a game i typically disconnect,before the Update i was able to play the game for 1+ hours and not disconnect but eventually I would disconnect as usual since this problem has been a thing since OGP it is almost impossible to play this game without disconnecting.but the problem for me is disconnecting during games,rooms,etc it has been more prominent than usual.

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi again,

Thanks for your feedback. After conducting some tests with some other players in-game, it was found that there have been a larger amount of disconnections - particularly when joining a room & during log in (while the webpage popup comes up). These issues seemed to have stemmed by the minor patch maintenance on Thursday evening.

I will be reporting this in and see what we can do to mitigate or reduce the impact and frequency of these disconnections.

5. Galax

Galax Member

Thank you very much
    please let me know when they have rectified this issue

6. VangieTang

VangieTang New Member

I keep disconnecting doing tutorial! Help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.