What Nimonix truly want to implement the Hyper Battle Mode?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HumoLoco, Jul 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I was so excited to play new mode, but nope totally disappoint.

Let's start with GM Toast introduced us to the Hyper Battle Mode. I will explain What the Hyper Battle Mode is supposed to be and 100% predict what Nimonix is going to implement it.

We totally understand about new hyper battle mode.
    We can use rare items only, each kill that we get we will get one additional Battle Coin; if we lose to the player we lose one Battle Coin.
    We cannot go below 1 Battle Coin. So we kept one Battle Coin forever.
    If we aim to the high ranking, there will be rare and permanent prize available to us.
    Hyper Battle coins will allow us to purchase exclusive items in the future.

The basic rules of hyper battle.
    We can take Battle Coin from the opponent who have least 2 or more Battle Coins. We cannot take their last Battle Coin.
    We must defeat our opponent on the ground to obtain their Battle Coin. Edge opponent will not be earned Battle Coin.
    The Battle Coins can be found in the Hyper Mode.
    The amount of Battle Coins we can be found in our License tab of our inventory.

Nimonix their goal is removal kick function, and it was mistake for the whole mode. It is indeed for hyper mode only. Now we have problem for the kick function in the hyper mode. Example of @KingxD. He would take your Battle Coin and kick you AFTER game after that looking new opponent. That's how the dirty of him? He take exploit on that.

I think Nimonix need to implement AutoKick for Hyper Mode only due to removal kick function. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT REDFOX THINK. Take my damn and throw it to Nimonix. My suggestion for autokick is need two implement, one for afk, one for who is not ready more than 5 second before they ddosing us. Vote Kick The Player is useless, trust me.

I believe Nimonix need to revamp the whole Hyper Battle Mode, before RedFox and Nimonix are fucked up due to the feature Battle coins to purchase exclusive items. Because we can call yall a favoritism on these player who doing very deadly sin. Example of that guy. I don't wanna tag. I know who is favoritism. Example of @KingxD has dirty battle coins right now. We don't want that, we better pray that he is gonna laundering them before he get caught.

My suggestion revamp the whole Hyper Battle Mode, due to exploitation, removal kick function, frame method, and more fucked up.

Why cannot RedFox or Nimonix tell us about the Hyper Battle Mode before implement? Why not? We don't like being surprise anymore. Why not give us devstream? We can help you to improve the Hyper Battle Mode if you gave us devstream. How about held every twice week of the month upon coming update? Sit down and discuss upcoming features, new mode, new scrolls/exocores made by nimonix or player, more works, and anything related to gameplay. indeed. In fact every game has it. Almost all of them.

What i expected to Hyper Battle Mode was: a penalty for whose exit or d/c in the middle of hyper Battle Mode game due to exploitation, fix the system such as removal kick function and autokick function to avoid multi account abuses, add strictly track on the battle coin where they were taken or given to avoid laundering the battle coins.

What we expect from Nimonix implement? Box.

What we expect from RedFox? They do nothing.

JustUgur likes this.
  2. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Here's my stream where I played Hyper Mode for a moment.

I threw around a few complaints and such in that part of the stream about Hyper Mode, but I've just now realized something. There's currently no separator like in every Ranked game. This man with almost 250 coins is still able to play with people who only have 5. That's like an Overwatch GrandMaster playing with someone from the Bronze Ranking. There should probably be a limit between coin counts or some incentive to playing with people who have almost the same number of coins as you, or if someone has a vast difference in coins, the one with the lower amount takes a huge chunk of coins if they beat the one with the large sum of coins once.

Example: If someone with 300 coins loses once to someone with 2 coins, the 2 coin player would gain 10 coins and the 300 coin player would lose 10 coins.

Oh, by the way, a shop that uses these coins as a currency would be a bad idea since there's a hard limit on the amount of coins in the game. If, instead, they used the coins as a gate-keeping mechanic (I.e. you can only unlock the ability to buy this item if you have 20 coins, etc.) and the items ONLY EVER COST CARATS OR MEDALS, the Battle Coin Shop would work out just fine and dandy. Seriously, do NOT make items in the Battle Coin Shop cost RC since it already costs RC to get Hyper Mode Scrolls and Exocores.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

The whole essence of this thread is ban Densetsu for dc crashing/exploiting the whole mode he taken away coins of everyone by dcing like a btch, Eason and Gala been doing this too

4. JustUgur

JustUgur Active Member

rt

5. SliferDragon

SliferDragon New Member

Probably cause the 3 of them are some of the worst players on the game skill-wise

HumoLoco and JustUgur like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.