Positive constructive criticism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LastTime, Jul 27, 2019.

1. LastTime

LastTime New Member

Dear GM's/RedFox Management,

Thank you for hosting such a great old game, however; allow me to highlight the current situation. Be sure that I do not aim to point fingers nor display the negative issues running. This is only for you to read and think how to improve. Nothing else, fellow players; I would like to ask you, not to reply to the thread if you are not planning to add a positive idea.

Current situation:

1> A lot of players have leveled up and are unable to grind properly because of the limited resources in terms of big bosses and super low drop rate, which effect the supply and demand. You have done a good job in-terms of inflating the market which reduced market prices (for most items, some other items are still over priced), now this is the issue; how could you tackle it? Provide a long (long means a lot of materials to be on grind with a decent drop rate, don't screw the rates over time but do make it a very long process) grind event which would make/keep most players busy doing something (carrot on stick, which you are familiar with).

2> Market/Credit, since there is a high demand on CC as you have most of the good items in Item Mall. It would be more effective to find another way to do SAFE CC trade among players. (Can make CC into a special coin that can be sold in auction and other players could buyout depending on their needs this will also fix the fluctuation of CC price that would also effect market pricing and somewhat make it stable in the long run.)

3> Interest in-game, as mentioned in point (1) A lot of players are at Immortal Spirit level, which make the leveling process harder and super slow as well as boring, it did effect some players to stop playing and/or only plays when there is an x3 event. The issue, there is nothing of equivalent challenges/levels for the grind and SRS exp grind is exhausting, therefore; It would be of most efficient to focus on new content and bring new maps ASAP without delay to keep the players attached to the game.

4> GM/CM/Staff's, all should be playing the game for at least two hours a day in the actual server with players to see and feel how would players feel each-day. Do not do this on the other server you have for testing as it won't provide an actual feed-in to the experience. All staff members should play from level 0 up to Immortal Spirit 4 (at least) and do what players would be doing (not going to pin the fact that staff knows/should know all the game secrets) yet they should play as everyone and try it out. Also, they should level each class on each clan to see and have a feel and an understanding of the issues on each skill/role/clan and try to brain storm on how to balance the game and make it more interesting and that is in a closed STAFF only effort based on the gathered knowledge.

Sadly, I had more to say and point, however; while writing this remembered that I was standing still in hefei for the past 4 hours not having the well to do anything as reward is not visible at the end of the road. I kind off forgot 60% of what I wanted to type in-here.

Summary:
    *Bring new content as soon as you can, or other solutions for experience gain until new content comes.
    *Get into the game and try to have a better understanding on how to improve the game-play to keep the community hyper-active which would be beneficial for your company.
    *Fix those small issues (kernal error, weapon item sorting issue, death while attacking blocks use of weapons/skills unless Panacea is used, wrong skills that got changed during last skills update) those minor stuff would increase how players think of the game and company.

Enolas likes this.
  2. Tooji

Tooji Member

I would like to add a more appealing M&D System. It seems like the only thing the M&D System provides is the Daily "Master's Gift" feature.
    In Session / Advantage / Blood Count all became 100% useless and un-appealing. You used to have a Buff when Master+Disciple are online at the same time according to the Master's level. You used to go for Blood Count because 1 BE had value, which now has no value at all. All I notice is people who make alt chars to fish for items from the master and then log off and never be seen again.

In relation to the topic, the game kinda has no goals at the moment. You can go grind but then you say "but what for?".

Enolas likes this.
  3. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

I would ask Dev. to install a whisper chat ban feature, like when a person whispers multiple people. The receivers can choose to chat ban him, if the person has received multiple chat bans in a short amount of time they will instantly get chat banned, no whispers/ shouts/ band chat/ pidgeongram. Similar to the penalty for wanted players (just the no messaging penalty) only for 6 hours to a day for repeat offenders. If account still does not stop perma ban! :p
    I get so irritated with the gold site sellers.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  4. Tooji

Tooji Member

I'm not too in love with this feature, I use the Blacklist instead. Also, Wanted system is stupid in so many ways and should be removed. ._.

Enolas likes this.
  5. Roarr

Roarr New Member

Me as a new player.

The people above have said it well. You should change a few things. When players only grind during x3 events, then something must be wrong. And also prices on the market. I don't know when I will get 4b in my pocket with the current system. Even if I had coins 4b, the coins would be used up for a short time just to buy standard items that would only be useful on MGC and CoC with the red passes.
    But, anyway, I'll keep trying for a few more weeks and if it's still like this, then goodbye.

6. kronopost

kronopost New Member

Hello,
    As a returning player from Acclaim time I had to say that the game is really hard for a new player.
    Level up is hard until you get plates that are not affordable then you get another problem... Mobs are rare I was like wow what's going on from Acclaim times we were 2-3 full pt on same spot and didn't lack mobs and now just 2 players can't grind together.
    I don't have the feeling of the high levels but I think the game don't keep his new players because of this.
    Then what do we do? Enjoy the game and have a low grind or go in donjon and have a fast level up, but then as a healer I just take 2 weeks to make 1 level of my buff and heal, well I go faster with X5 card and x2 weekend event but hey that's horrible to say you can make 12 levels in 1 hour even at IM and then spend days and night of autotraining to keep your buff at max level. Not long ago I was still thinking of going Warrior to just give up with buff leveling.
    We just need more people in the game to have fun it's the meaning of a MMO but the beginning is just horrible and make a lot of people quit (VE problems, lack of stuff/mob/money).

begar2, Tooji, rashbrasil and 2 others like this.
  7. kronopost

kronopost New Member

By the way Pupuce here. Just wanted to say thank you for taking care of your disciple even you get scam by some bad player there is a few real new players that need help down there and it's really good to have player like you to try to take care of them.

Tooji and Enolas like this.