My skills are gone

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Hiashi, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Hiashi

Hiashi New Member

Hi. I have returned to this game after few years and my old characters have no skills, buffs, lightfoot. Can someone please tell me why and if i can get them back, or i need to train them from level 1. Thanks for answers.

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Class balancing patch
    forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/server-maintenance-06-19-18-at-18-00-pdt-patch-139-141-complete.43156/
    skills have been updated/modified.

If you don't have a heap of 900% kung fu manuals in your bag already as compensation, send in ticket & gm might give you some to relearn skills quickly

3. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

You have to buy them back from clan base and re-train them to c12.

I can't find it now but GM said (in a thread) that if you send support ticket and if you qualify they will give you 10x kung fu xp pills so you can re-train your new skills faster.

I don't know if that offer is still on the table though since it's been a long time since they rebooted skills.

4. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

They were reset because they have changed. They compensated with a bunch of 9x skill pills. If you send ticket maybe they help you out idk. If not you can buy or trade for them in hefei or get with a good master or league and maybe ask for some.

5. Hiashi

Hiashi New Member

Thank you all for help. I will be sending ticket.