1v1ers are the best at the game

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by Ayato, Mar 21, 2016.

1. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

2. Swervo

Swervo Active Member

Hello it’s been a while
    Guess it’s a good thing that’s my only post to him.
    why can I not see these screenshots

3. Chidoriii

Chidoriii New Member

damn considering u have 200 ping and couldn't beat me again just shows me u aren't rdy, keep @ing me tho u a disgrace kid now off my nuts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

oh n btw my thread violated u so hard gms banned that account and deleted the posts, luckily screenshots r a beautiful thing. crawl bak into that hole i sent u to n get off my sack eu skrub

4. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

tldr brother hope you improved your airgame & drifts

5. Chidoriii

Chidoriii New Member

u my son foreva EU skrub
    gg'd L0L! top 30 NA> Top 5 EU 5eva

edit: look @ how quick he responds random breathes forums LMAO!!!! im yo daddy

6. Paragus

Paragus Member

cringe.
    wait ppl still beefing with eu, too much lag for any 1v1 to be satisfying even if it is a victory

7. Swervo

Swervo Active Member

Shut up you’re internet is just trash lmao been plenty of euers with better connection than some na 1v1ers LOL

8. Paragus

Paragus Member

cringe.

9. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

Probably because GoD Foes doesn't lose.

10. RockLeeRF

RockLeeRF New Member

Big facts.

The most important factors are:
    -Skill
    -Experience
    -Knowledge

A mooner can beat a 1v1er, But that means he's a better player.

A better player is the better player. But 1v1 will be the best training a player can have. If he wants to compete on moon or glacier, He needs some knowledge and experience. But he will have skill and good observation.

Jump kicks, slides, counters, grabs, scroll knowledge, combos, etc, are all applied on any map and are the most important. The only void-rule to this is Teams+Chemistry.

Players who play in teams tend to try and think they are the best too and say teaming is a skill. Correct. But you can't speak yourself. You can speak for you guild. Cause next to any other player alone, you will most likely get smashed. If not, you would be a top 1v1er too?

11. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Have a hard time agreeing.

Times have changed since 1v1 was popular. 1v1 has always been "My skill vs yours" for bragging rights and trash talking. Even casually, that is what everyone is thinking.

Most top "1v1ers" are mainly Moonlight and Glacier players, Who are just very good gamers. Its not spending the most time possible in blacktop that makes you a good 1v1er. A good 1v1er is someone with good judgement, knowledge over scrolls/mechanics, good at reading players and being unpredictable, etc.

Really when you look at it, Moonlight doesn't force you to use the platforms or tricks to win. Its all about judgement, playing good, etc. Of course experience with using platforms and drops will give you access to more kills, but 1-2 enough and being last alive will win you the game in the end. As for a moon 1v1, Well a good 1v1er should be just as good on every map.

As for all guild war/team talk. Yes, playing as a team is a different set of skill. Someone who is very good at helping teammates can be a very big difference in getting a win. However someone who holds his own is very good too. You need to have your priorities straight tbh. Teaming is more about judgement, chemistry, knowing your team and opponents, etc. If you're trying to use this to say your good at the game, well you should be good at 1v1ing, hence holding your own as a player. Cause in the end, you're just going to be a factor in a guild ranking.

Myself, I probably only did glacier/demo when I joined RF until later 2009? Then I mixed in abit of Moonlight. For me 1v1, Was just to roast people in beefs encountered in rooms.

I kinda sucked back then, So I sucked at most 1v1s I did. When I joined a few guilds, sparred with players, played teams with the same players, Joined moon rooms with better players constantly and had those friends, My skill level raised. Then when people called me out to 1v1, I actually won. Won to the point top 1v1ers asked me to fight. I wasnt a 1v1er, I lost. But that was damn right good experience. I got 9-0d by CeroBlast. 2 Months later, I beat him and many others (2010ish)

People who "are 1v1ers" are skilled players who want to test themselves constantly. "1v1ers" today are players who force themself 1 map and think its enough to be good at the game with tons of hidden mechanics and tricks. lol

Maomi likes this.
  12. Honest

Honest Member

im gonna contradict and say ddosers are best in game , prove me wrong

SNlPER likes this.
  13. Viraa

Viraa New Member

You're all nerds tbh. <3

14. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

When you get into a game and see a level 88 running default:
    [​IMG]

15. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Tbh the 1v1 community are bunch of cry baby trashes. Yall always tryna prove somnething through 1v1...and when yall get beat or lose, the final method is DDOSing. Yall are some lowlife pathetic trash tbh. 1v1 community is pretty much ddos community that cant take no L.

16. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

:^(

17. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

I feel like you've had like 3 experiences with ddossers and has thus labeled the entire community a bunch of hackers and I can guarantee half the people I've 1v1'd would not even know how to.

SNlPER likes this.
  18. SNlPER

SNlPER New Member

I agree, he prolly had a bad run in and made that statement. I met some fire players through 1v1 and got mad respect for all 1v1ers. Good old 1v1 with some slander never hurt anyone lol