I just got scammed by [Ahri] Tao server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Browniemunch, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Browniemunch

Browniemunch New Member

[​IMG] tradeahri (3).png As the tittle said, earlier I sold her 30 days Op deco 1k5 cc for 3b and the trade was done , but now she want more cc , so I sold her 3kcc for 13b, I send her Guardian Commemoration Box 2 and 5 soul stone... I want my cc back.. few plp said RedFox don't help in this cases, if that is true, that's a fking sht, because we spend a lot of $ on this game, so at least we deserve have our back cover with the game staff....=/

2. upirank

upirank Active Member

Yes, this is a case, which fell under service agreement of Redfox. They should at least do a "service" for all those money, they received from players.

Browniemunch likes this.
  3. WongF

WongF New Member

That ahri kind a tricky, he just want to waste your cc, gm should bring back your cc, redfox should care thier costumer for better

Browniemunch likes this.
  4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Brownie!

We are always trying to assist regarding trade scams whenever possible. In your case, we have enough evidence to do just that.

Also, scammers, please be aware, that if we have enough evidence to confirm that you are scamming another user, all related accounts will be permanently banned.

Browniemunch and CitoyenMaudit like this.
  5. Browniemunch

Browniemunch New Member

Thank you NineArt, i always take ss of all the trades i do, im waiting for a response on the ticket i submitted yesterday. I hear the player [Ahri] is banned now, great job !!!
    Thanks again