Make the 5 golden tickets give 5 Orichalcon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Logic, Jun 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Make the 5 golden tickets give 5 Orichalcon ive had 20 tickets now just stacking I refuse to waste them on top 10 scrolls anymore I already have the ones I want they went shopped...

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  2. oTedd

oTedd Member

I agree, Either add Orichalcons to the box that gives Golden Tickets, or give us something more to do with the Golden Tickets themselves. +1

tamirtov, HumoLoco and Logic like this.
  3. ShinoAburame

ShinoAburame New Member

Make the 5 golden tickets give 5 Orichalcons!

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. GuanSuo

GuanSuo New Member

I think one golden tickets should worth 2 orichalcons!

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

I think they should just revamp the golden tickets all together and just switch the exp rewards to orichalcons lmao

tamirtov likes this.
  6. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Yo gms why is this not done yet it takes like 30 secs

@Deltro no cause people have tickets already too late just make it give them.

7. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

facts why isnt this a thing lmao

8. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Hypothesis:
    The relic of the past that is the Golden Ticket system isn't getting revamped because Nimonix wants players to feel incentivized to spend money on boxes instead of relying on free methods.

tamirtov likes this.
  9. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

That would be fine if they tickets were given out like candy but they are more rare then other orichalcon methods I think they are just not looking into it lol I have 20 tickets of 2 years of not using them, thats 4 boxes in 2 years, a very active guy maybe 8 boxes every 2 years, not a big deal yet it makes sense because top 10 scrolls have been useless for a long time now and it use to rotate boxes

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  10. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

True, they are boxes that are given out from obtaining boxes given out by getting 10k exp, with slim chances of getting them from those boxes. I would love it if they kept rotating the boxes or made it so it'd just give you one of those "Event Rare Boxes" that they so fondly put in "Play 500 rounds, but you only 30 rounds a day count" events.

Still, this is Nimonix we're talking about. They're same people who made a box for Combination Items and then stuck carat coupons and Stat gems in them despite being a box you can only get once a day while also making sure those garbage items that you get from the daily quest boxes had higher drop rates than all the other items so you'd only ever get about 3 or 4 combination items during the duration of the event, and they're the same people who made it so you had to spend your hard earned carats to open the loot boxes you get from boss modes while making Hard and Hell keys cost the same despite that being stupid while also putting in MASSIVE amounts of garbage items in those loot boxes forcing players to grind maps that aren't designed around grinding except for DH08 and that Dragon BM. :v I wouldn't put it past them to think they'd think they'd lose money from making the golden tickets relevant.

Of course, this is all just a hypothesis / opinion about Nimonix that I've formed. Who knows what the truth is. It's a shame they never talk to their players about anything and keep everything shush-shush as if they had competitors.

Logic likes this.
  11. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Arguing about what SHOULD happen is counterproductive when nothing IS happening.

Arguing bout what SHOULD happen gives the premise that somebody is listening and one of the latter will become reality. Nothing happens aside from what Nimonox wants and thats boxes. Please focus your arguments around that.

12. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

This suggestion has already been submitted in to the developers and is awaiting implementation as soon as possible.

13. Hercule

Why not release a queue of things ‘awaiting implementation’ with the date its been sent off by you guys/solidified by NimoniX? IF, your tryna convince anyone that something is actually in motion and not just more talk than stop these threads with everyone shouting out ideas by just saying what IS going to happen

Logic likes this.
  14. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

hey um can you ask them to fix the game while they're at it? thx bae

15. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

I submitted it a year ago, then again six months ago then again 3 months ago, with 3 months ago saying it will be added. I'm not a baby I can live without it but this level of coding work takes around 3 minutes. It takes more work literally to remember this months on then to actually implement it. Please also forward the suggestion that they need more hard working coders they can out source them to China lol if they want ill find a guy who can add a new moving screen, add this feature, put rc paying trade system, 6 round rooms, and a battle pass for like one or two pay checks

Hercule likes this.
  16. Hercule

I remember that as well. I also remember you responding to GMToast when he said he accepted it. So why’re you here, 2 months later, arguing with the android girl about what SHOULD happen, when nothing IS happening?

17. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Probably some guy that just copied and pasted my idea everyone be doing that these days gms never reply in my threads

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/make-gold-tickets-give-shards.45749/

Hercule and Draygashi like this.
  18. VangieTang

VangieTang New Member

Make it now!!!

19. Choidog

Choidog New Member

I have a problem too
    If the Good Luck Mix Chests are based on how long you play in rooms despite the fact you can't get more than one a day according to some persons that plays for hours. Don't we think we should get it depending on how many hours we play in rooms?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.